Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m past caring what anyone else is doing covid/social distancing wise - but Jesus she is so new money it hurts. Such a chav.

Reactions: 11
Shes added it into her stories now! 🤣

Like the way desperate Luisa says on her IG if anyone wants to be nosey of her mums bday celebrations then she’s placed the stories on her highlights. 😂 as if. She’s still desperate for attention this one. Also, it’s obvious the husband paid for the surprise car. Even her dad didn’t know about the celebrations. Andrew must seriously be an ugly fugly if he has to now pay for his vacuous in laws lifestyle. Obv there’s a chance he didn’t pay for it but come on folks, do you honestly believe Luisa paid for that car herself? No chance.
Can you show us??

I agree... he looks handsome

Reactions: 1
Luisa tagged the car dealer in the story didn’t she, so maybe she got it cheap. Don’t know exactly how it works but pretty sure they get some deal from it all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Luisa tagged the car dealer in the story didn’t she, so maybe she got it cheap. Don’t know exactly how it works but pretty sure they get some deal from it all 🤷🏻‍♀️
but again, she’s so so minted, why do grovelling to a garage for a freebie?

My friend who’s minted gets her cars on lease through her business so there’s no personal liability ... it could be the same for Luisa.
Quite sensible if you have a business with good credit history.
But this is an older model of Evoque. Car leasing companies have only ever given me/colleagues brand new cars.

I just don’t get it. Maybe she blew the budget on the chav plate.

I’ve unfollowed too. The odd ad every here and there doesn’t bother me if they put up good content in between but this is far too much ad after ad
100% this! You need to have a mix - I unfollowed Anna a while ago because her stories seemed to be just ads. Very few stories were about her/the pod/life etc. It just becomes disingenuous and feels like it’s purely a job. I’m sure it is just a job to them but you shouldn’t make your audience think that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
100% this! You need to have a mix - I unfollowed Anna a while ago because her stories seemed to be just ads. Very few stories were about her/the pod/life etc. It just becomes disingenuous and feels like it’s purely a job. I’m sure it is just a job to them but you shouldn’t make your audience think that 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s also the fact that it’s ads for stuff she clearly doesn’t use ! She said on the pod previously “I wouldn’t work with them if I didn’t already love them” but given the fact that her husband is a qualified PT and nutritionalist I highly doubt she uses all the weight loss rubbish she’s trying to flog.

Wonder if she’s noticed she’d had a dip in followers 🤔

Reactions: 7
Anyone noticed Luisas outfit for the party? My word she has absolutely zero style and looks positively like a chav with cash. No, actually, a gypo.

• Haha
I figured she was covering/concealing part of it with the key display box thing for security reasons.

Re the dress - she smacks on a Zimmermann dress bc the rest of her ladies of leisure friends do, it’s like a uniform - she has zero idea how to dress.

• Haha
That said though, in defence of Luisa (or anyone really) I guess it’s their decision as to what they wear, if it made her feel good then that’s up to her I suppose and I feel being critical of her dress sense is kind of pointless. I’m more focused on criticising what a unpleasant human she is. Doesn’t get us anywhere I know but would hope that if she was reading this she may think ‘being a witch actually doesn’t do me any favours’. But I doubt it 😂

Reactions: 6
Caroleanne is private. Has she gone private since this? More proof they read here!

Still think he's really unattractive... Sorry!🙊
I wondered the same thing about caroleannes profile!

Agree. He’s not attractive at all. He just looks like an old man to me 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.