Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was all a set up, Like she kick him out for good when she needs him to wipe her arse!

however all this has done is build more evidence for a case against them two, they are well known to south Devon police and know doubt they will get pissed off with the constant calls about them two.

plus we know she can move around and she just being a lazy witch as proven on live.

Reactions: 1
They need to be in supervised accommodation. The system is failing them by being left to their own devices and not getting support or guidance. Imagine the failings in the case review if he killed her or she killed him. Vulnerable adults should not be left to live like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They need to be in supervised accommodation. The system is failing them by being left to their own devices and not getting support or guidance. Imagine the failings in the case review if he killed her or she killed him. Vulnerable adults should not be left to live like this.
They need monitored. I feel sorry for the housing people and the police having to deal with them as they clearly arent all there. The fact ppl give her gifts feeds this obsession with being on tiktok and the madness just descends day by day into more chaos. Imagine being their neighbours! Given then way they are the neighbours probably arent very affluent, maybe they have their own needs and they have them 2 morons on top

The others are just as bad sometimes. I agree they both need to be off the app, but when people go live with her it just brings attention and fuels her more for gifts. Kirsty called 101 on her, and someone was outside Lucy's (that apparently had a case against Brian anyway because of their son) and decided to knock on their door and shout mouldy willy and run away. It's truly embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
The others are just as bad sometimes. I agree they both need to be off the app, but when people go live with her it just brings attention and fuels her more for gifts. Kirsty called 101 on her, and someone was outside Lucy's (that apparently had a case against Brian anyway because of their son) and decided to knock on their door and shout mouldy willy and run away. It's truly embarrassing.
All of these adults doing these things are crazy! What grown person shouts mouldy willy! They all need locking up alone to think about the way they go on

Reactions: 3
Who is it that sends her all of the gifts? They send loads! Are these things expensive? I wonder if they’re actual friends because why else would you spend money on her like that?!

Who is it that sends her all of the gifts? They send loads! Are these things expensive? I wonder if they’re actual friends because why else would you spend money on her like that?!
I send her the odd 1 rose cause because I enjoy lurking in her lives and her mods blocked me before 🤣 I sometimes spend the odd few pound on roses and like to go through tiktok and give people I feel sorry for a few roses to make their day when they are putting their heart and soul in to a live with -10 people watching 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Seen her earlier tonight, had to laugh at the username who gifted her 🤣 People were asking her about the bruises on her hand but I thought it looked more like muck. Then she duelled one of her mods and because she was losing and not getting all the gifts she booted and blocked her. Then Brian's having a go at her telling her to come off. Then she starts making these breathing noises/moans out of view and you could hear the clapping noise which wasn't hands!! and then she went off live 😱🤢

Attachments

Wild sunday morning live! Some guy just came in her guest box and started doxing her and the mods didn’t block him in time so she started screaming at them calling them all cunts and saying ‘do your bleeping job!!!’ And is currently demodding them all lmao

edit: live got blocked 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's going on with Lauren and Lucy again on live? Lucy just keeps popping up on my fyp with a different username 😂

Just popped up for me as well, that lauren such a stirrer lmao
Didn't realise the person in the background of Lauren's live was her partner, thought it was a younger sibling 😳 Awkwarrrrrrdddd. They must get paid well off tiktok cause they all just clout chase off each other!