Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only been seen on live once I believe since since Bryan’s alleged arrest. Who knows what’s going on in Newton Abbot……

Cap crunch (chris) and that grace woman sit on that fuckin live all day begging for gifts. Its actually rank. They've all become what they despise

Is it actually true that he’s been arrested? Haven’t seen her lives in a while. Lost with all the drama lately!

Is it actually true that he’s been arrested? Haven’t seen her lives in a while. Lost with all the drama lately!
It’s all alleged until there’s a convinction and it becomes public information. According to data.police.uk there was an incident&arrest during Sept 2021 on or near their address (I won’t put that here) that is currently under investigation, with the offender being out on bail.

She has just returned to live for the first time in what seems forever, Fairygirl208. The comments were mostly positive but didn’t see any of her old mod gang, seems to have disbanded.

It’s all alleged until there’s a convinction and it becomes public information. According to data.police.uk there was an incident&arrest during Sept 2021 on or near their address (I won’t put that here) that is currently under investigation, with the offender being out on bail.

She has just returned to live for the first time in what seems forever, Fairygirl208. The comments were mostly positive but didn’t see any of her old mod gang, seems to have disbanded.
Wowww!!! Cant believe it! They all seem to have dropped off my FYP thankfully. They just enrage me. Now i seem to have a woman with no teeth drinking bacardi at 9am and a girl with buck teeth singing terribly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wowww!!! Cant believe it! They all seem to have dropped off my FYP thankfully. They just enrage me. Now i seem to have a woman with no teeth drinking bacardi at 9am and a girl with buck teeth singing terribly
Ahhh that FYP roulette. Nobody knows what you’re gonna get!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's dropped of my fyp too, I stopped following the drama and unfollowed Lauren, aims, and all them lot, can't be bothered with there drama and beggy ways especially aims I saw a different side to her I didn't like I unfollowed her straight away, thankfully my fyp is coming away from the beggy side 🤣 they don't pop up anymore... Actually thinking about it did they ever even post content? Them lot are the only ones I know who have so many followers but no content 😂 they just do lives.. but how did they get the following to go live in the first place 🤔

Yeah they always seem to have no content I only came across them when that football event was on and ben rantz went live with them as they was trying to get up the leaderboard and that's when I came across Lauren and Ames.i followed them for a bit and then relised they was apart of the lucy rose stuff and unfollowed .now none of them come up on my FYP anymore .havnt seen Lucy for ages either

Yeah they always seem to have no content I only came across them when that football event was on and ben rantz went live with them as they was trying to get up the leaderboard and that's when I came across Lauren and Ames.i followed them for a bit and then relised they was apart of the lucy rose stuff and unfollowed .now none of them come up on my FYP anymore .havnt seen Lucy for ages either
I havnt seen Lucy for ages either I stopped following her accounts months ago it's all boring now it's the same tit over and over and more and more people popping up for clout of her

Don't even get me started on aims she uses ben for clout Ben doesn't deserve to be used by her, she really pisses me off with what iv seen... I can't stand her anymore

Reactions: 1
She is back on as fairygirl208 .... there is some tiktok competition so obviously she is on for the gifts and duck knows what else

but at 2pm so realised that she couldn’t cash out her gifts and she can’t remember who set the account up for her. So she hadn’t got any of the money

• Haha
What's her account at the minute
Lucyroselovespops1

She isnt live at the minute x

It was all kicking off.
Firsty she got annoyed with him as he told her she was tired and he was trying to show her a message. she started calling him names then she kicked him and he threw cards or something at her.
She was calling his mum a bleep, Bryans mum doesn't like her because she has a ESA claim with Bryan.
She then kicked him out and told him not to come back and she wanted the house keys back. He then left and put the keys in the key safe and she couldn't get them out 😂.
She admitted the Amber thing was true and Bryan made her keep quiet about it.
Bryan came back around 8.20pm and Lucy ended the live. People were saying he came back with a mcdonalds for her she hasn't been live since.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1