Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Nicki nacki noo is one of the worst people I have ever seen on there, she harasses and bullies several vulnerable people but always seems to need to do it on live so she has an audience. She encouraged Amber to tell her story online which will have definitely ruined any legal case Amber had. Then to hear she leaked a child's location and school and exposed that Rachel's history including abuse and thought it was funny. She is one to watch 100% worse than Lucy and Bryan
All I've seen this past week is grown adults arguing, Lucy losing access to more of her accounts due to being sabotaged and police time being wasted.

While I agree with the fact that Lucy & Bryan need to be taken off of social media, gaining access to her accounts and then using said accounts to troll her is just getting boring to watch if I'm honest - not to mention its a criminal act plus its against tiktok rules.

Oh and all the endless clout chasers are getting boring too. So many people want to duel Lucy all the time, just to rake it in with gifts.
Yea, Bryan and Lucy have done wrong but so have alot of the people going after her - multiple wrongs don't make a right. That nickinackinoo is a prime example - she rants and raves about how its bad to bully and expose people but she "accidentally" leaked a young child's details along with the school details on a live a couple of nights ago, which ironically people are sticking up for her because she apologised and said it was an accident? Regardless, doxxing is a criminal act and I can't support anyone who does it or anyone who condones those who do.

A whole bunch of adults who need to grow up and leave it to the police. Some of these people must live in dirty homes because they seem to spend all their time on TT streaming the latest Lucy rose dramas.

Another thing that is completely out of order is half of tiktok thinking its acceptable to constantly waste the time of Devon Police - Lucy's local police force. Every night someone calls them for a welfare check on her, even though we can see that she's perfectly fine. As soon as Bryan raises his voice, someone calls for a welfare check. Its wreckless and the police have far better things to do than keep checking on Lucy.
Fair enough, report her wrongdoings to police but leave it out with the constant welfare checks.

I find kirsty to be alright, her lives are a good laugh. Although she can't seem to understand that people aren't going to like everybody that she does - if you don't like one of her friends she soon starts to scream and shout you down. She thinks the sun shines out of nickinackinoo's ass when in reality, Nicki is just jeopardising the police investigations with her outrageous behaviour.

Reactions: 6
That Nicki nacki noo is one of the worst people I have ever seen on there, she harasses and bullies several vulnerable people but always seems to need to do it on live so she has an audience. She encouraged Amber to tell her story online which will have definitely ruined any legal case Amber had. Then to hear she leaked a child's location and school and exposed that Rachel's history including abuse and thought it was funny. She is one to watch 100% worse than Lucy and Bryan
Absolutely, I absolutely cannot stand her. She’s one of the worst ones on there imo.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely, I absolutely cannot stand her. She’s one of the worst ones on there imo.
Nicki is on Instagram at the moment exposing DJ Hawke. She's not happy unless she's doing the police's job for them. And there's 0 evidence of him being a paedophile, but that hasn't stopped her.

How much of a clout chaser do you have to be to actually turn up at their house?? Jesus christ this needs to be left for the police now, people are taking it too far.

How much of a clout chaser do you have to be to actually turn up at their house?? Jesus christ this needs to be left for the police now, people are taking it too far.
That was DJ Hawke, aka Darryl Hawke of Plymouth, die hard EDL member and general narcissistic racist. A huge threat to women.
But, its doubtful whether he's a paedophile as everyone is saying as there's no proof that I've seen so far. Unfortunately, Darryl does these things so that he can be somewhat "relevant"

Reactions: 4
That was DJ Hawke, aka Darryl Hawke of Plymouth, die hard EDL member and general narcissistic racist. A huge threat to women.
But, its doubtful whether he's a paedophile as everyone is saying as there's no proof that I've seen so far. Unfortunately, Darryl does these things so that he can be somewhat "relevant"
Yes I’ve seen him on my fyp a few times getting into beef with other people too, seems like a massive clout chasing bellend.

Reactions: 1
He's well known for harassing young teenage girls in the Devon and Cornwall area, you only need to search his name on twitter to see multiple things about it over the last decade, definitely a hypocrite going for Bryan

• Wow
Absolute state of her in that picture 🤣

The amount of drama over the past week has been unreal.

Quick roundup.... Nickinackinoo has outed Devils Den due to Devils Den King, aka Michael "Mike" Peters, apparently hacking into her Internet and infiltrating all her devices and even her home CCTV. He outed her information and there has been a group of individuals who have been hell bent on exposing everything about her, including her home address. Nicki claims to have had an unwanted visit to her house by 2 youths with hoods up, no proof of this though. Nicki has now fled her home "due to fear" and is in a hotel this evening. I heard her on live just now and and claims she had to leave the hotel in a rush and go to a second hotel due to safety concerns - again, I've not seen a scrap of proof ever from Nicki to back up what she says.

Most others that used to collectively despise Lucy are all turning on each other. DJ Aims and Soph seem to be the biggest tit stirrers out of the bunch. Kirsty (not Kirsty Matthews, the other one) was in a live earlier today threatening to jump off a car park roof due to the trolling she has received from various people. It is all rather entertaining to watch fully grown adults lie and troll one another. Have to feel sorry for these people though, and to think most of them are parents.
Kirsty Matthews is AWOL after being trolled and having social services called on her by Lucy and Co.

And Lucy is being evicted by Christmas, so she said in a recent live. The housing have said she must stay off social media completely in the meantime as they are being swamped with complaints about her from tiktok trolls 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Quick roundup.... Nickinackinoo has outed Devils Den due to Devils Den King, aka Michael "Mike" Peters, apparently hacking into her Internet and infiltrating all her devices and even her home CCTV. He outed her information and there has been a group of individuals who have been hell bent on exposing everything about her, including her home address. Nicki claims to have had an unwanted visit to her house by 2 youths with hoods up, no proof of this though. Nicki has now fled her home "due to fear" and is in a hotel this evening. I heard her on live just now and and claims she had to leave the hotel in a rush and go to a second hotel due to safety concerns - again, I've not seen a scrap of proof ever from Nicki to back up what she says.

Most others that used to collectively despise Lucy are all turning on each other. DJ Aims and Soph seem to be the biggest tit stirrers out of the bunch. Kirsty (not Kirsty Matthews, the other one) was in a live earlier today threatening to jump off a car park roof due to the trolling she has received from various people. It is all rather entertaining to watch fully grown adults lie and troll one another. Have to feel sorry for these people though, and to think most of them are parents.
Kirsty Matthews is AWOL after being trolled and having social services called on her by Lucy and Co.

And Lucy is being evicted by Christmas, so she said in a recent live. The housing have said she must stay off social media completely in the meantime as they are being swamped with complaints about her from tiktok trolls 🤣
Please please keep doing these updates!!

Oh wow I need to upgrade my fyp to premium content as I don't come across any of that lot 😅
There was mention of a Nicole Slip and something about her convicted p*do brother giving her or her child a bath?
As for Lucy, I can't see how that would stand legally so maybe just a shock tactic to keep her off social media?

Nickinackinoo is the biggest liar on the app, every week she claims that someone has thrown a brick through her window or come to her house and done aomething. If it was that bad she’d have been off the app months ago

Reactions: 5
Oh wow I need to upgrade my fyp to premium content as I don't come across any of that lot 😅
There was mention of a Nicole Slip and something about her convicted p*do brother giving her or her child a bath?
As for Lucy, I can't see how that would stand legally so maybe just a shock tactic to keep her off social media?
Jason Slip is Nicole's brother and is the p*do, and its widely known now that he gives his 6yr old niece a bath and lives with them. Nicole seems a few sandwiches short though and goes from one violent relationship to another.

Nickinackinoo is the biggest liar on the app, every week she claims that someone has thrown a brick through her window or come to her house and done aomething. If it was that bad she’d have been off the app months ago
A lot doesn't add up with Nicki. Why would you take a suspected hacked phone to the hotel you've just fled to? To then have to move to a second hotel? I smell bullshit and have done for months with Nicki. All I hear is her child screaming or crying in the background, whilst she sits on tiktok all day ignoring the child.
I heard her the other day on a live with my name in her mouth, thinking I'm some fake account that is going for her. Throwing around allegations with zero proof. Yea she's right about me speaking about her on here (hi Nicki 👋) but I don't troll with fake accounts so I'd love to see her proof of this - oh wait, we won't see proof because it's nickinackinoo and it's made up to fit within her viewpoint.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Jason Slip is Nicole's brother and is the p*do, and its widely known now that he gives his 6yr old niece a bath and lives with them. Nicole seems a few sandwiches short though and goes from one violent relationship to another.

A lot doesn't add up with Nicki. Why would you take a suspected hacked phone to the hotel you've just fled to? To then have to move to a second hotel? I smell bullshit and have done for months with Nicki. All I hear is her child screaming or crying in the background, whilst she sits on tiktok all day ignoring the child.
I heard her the other day on a live with my name in her mouth, thinking I'm some fake account that is going for her. Throwing around allegations with zero proof. Yea she's right about me speaking about her on here (hi Nicki 👋) but I don't troll with fake accounts so I'd love to see her proof of this - oh wait, we won't see proof because it's nickinackinoo and it's made up to fit within her viewpoint.
Lol I bet she hates the fact she’s getting slagged off on tattle and exposed for being a liar. She needs her own thread at this point.

Reactions: 6
Lol I bet she hates the fact she’s getting slagged off on tattle and exposed for being a liar. She needs her own thread at this point.
I think she does....

Nickinackinoo all I do is boo and cry and lie while putting children at risk 🤣

Nicki this morning having another cry about trolls targeting her. Supposedly in a hotel because of fear, so why are you still live running your mouth?

I'll tell ya something Nicki, keep running my name out of your mouth and I'll give you something to cry about 🤣 I've done nothing to you, other than sit and watch the drama that YOU create.