Nickinackinoo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think of Nicki? She shown up big time involving all the tiktok drama especially concerning Lucy Rose, apparently she in hiding or something now because someone hacked her, not sure how true, but she sure had a lot to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
LOL you've not seen the Lucy Rose thread?

Long recap needed 🤣

And this thread is gonna go down like a lead balloon on tiktok with the amount of weirdo Nicki supporters there are on here

Reactions: 5
What do we think of Nicki? She shown up big time involving all the tiktok drama especially concerning Lucy Rose, apparently she in hiding or something now because someone hacked her, not sure how true, but she sure had a lot to say.
I think she's devious and selfish and that all of the nasty stuff she has done behind the scenes is coming back to bite her and she can't hack it so she's playing the victim, taking notes from Lucy Rose and pretending to be in a hotel. I think she fails to protect her daughter by continuing to get involved and start trouble on tiktok and needs to delete the app and focus on herself and her family.

Reactions: 10
Anyone got a picture I've never seen this woman but her name pops up a lot.
She was exposed a while back, I saw her pic once on a video that was trolling her but not sure if it's still there. It looked like a screenshot of a video call, with a dark haired woman wearing glasses. To be fair, the pic I saw wasn't an ugly person. I don't really take much notice as I'm not a troll and don't condone anyone who does troll. I simply watch and speak my opinion on what I've seen. Which hasn't been a great viewing experience, watching her dox numerous people, watching her terrorise an innocent vulnerable disabled man on live, doxing a child and their school info, none of it pleasant to watch.
I agreed with her about Lucy Rose and Bryan, those 2 are evil but she's since gone on a campaign of accusing innocent people without ever showing proof.

Anyone wanting a recap can read the last 2 pages of the Lucy Rose thread.

Oh and I've got a screen recording sent to me here of eyeslikeaocean12, aka Meg, calling me out for 3 hours because of what I post here. Apparently posting here about Nicki makes all of us p*dos, according to meg? Don't quite understand how that works out. Saying she's going to come post here and expose my phone number and out me as a troll 🤣 go ahead, doxing is a criminal offence. As if I'd be stupid enough to give you my real number, they're throw away numbers that aren't currently connected. Let me guess, when your minions rung the number it didn't ring? And I won't be coming into your live, you don't deserve my time. You were only apologising and kissing my ass yesterday for wrongful allegations you were making about me and a day later you're doing it again. You're rude and you seem to have some weird agenda against anyone who is male. But go ahead, post whatever rumours you've cooked up and I'm sure the tattle mods will give you the sufficient treatment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She was exposed a while back, I saw her pic once on a video that was trolling her but not sure if it's still there. It looked like a screenshot of a video call, with a dark haired woman wearing glasses. To be fair, the pic I saw wasn't an ugly person. I don't really take much notice as I'm not a troll and don't condone anyone who does troll. I simply watch and speak my opinion on what I've seen. Which hasn't been a great viewing experience, watching her dox numerous people, watching her terrorise an innocent vulnerable disabled man on live, doxing a child and their school info, none of it pleasant to watch.
I agreed with her about Lucy Rose and Bryan, those 2 are evil but she's since gone on a campaign of accusing innocent people without ever showing proof.

Anyone wanting a recap can read the last 2 pages of the Lucy Rose thread.

Oh and I've got a screen recording sent to me here of eyeslikeaocean12, aka Meg, calling me out for 3 hours because of what I post here. Apparently posting here about Nicki makes all of us p*dos, according to meg? Don't quite understand how that works out. Saying she's going to come post here and expose my phone number and out me as a troll 🤣 go ahead, doxing is a criminal offence. As if I'd be stupid enough to give you my real number, they're throw away numbers that aren't currently connected. Let me guess, when your minions rung the number it didn't ring? And I won't be coming into your live, you don't deserve my time. You were only apologising and kissing my ass yesterday for wrongful allegations you were making about me and a day later you're doing it again. You're rude and you seem to have some weird agenda against anyone who is male. But go ahead, post whatever rumours you've cooked up and I'm sure the tattle mods will give you the sufficient treatment.
I'm very glad I avoid these people and will continue to do so.

Reactions: 1
She lies about everything, lies about herself, spread false information, taken over people's accounts, doxxed addresses, doxes phone numbers, doxes peoples photographs, flirts with teenage boys (19 but still a teen) claims she is helping people but the second they don't agree with her she turns on them and uses everything she has on them against them. She takes credit for information that other people get for her, hypocrisy at its finest. The woman is a bully and the weird little critters that follow her kissing her arse will get a reality shock because Nicki wouldn't defend them if she paid to. They will soon realise that us "trolls" aren't the bad guys

And let's not forget she mocked people's childhood trauma and abuse and also exposed an innocent child's school address,where is the godfundme for that child's safety Nicki?

Just bringing my post from the Lucy Rose thread over. Nicki is poisonous, needs to act the victim to everyone but the truth is she just doesn't like the taste of her own medicine

Anyone got a picture I've never seen this woman but her name pops up a lot.
Search for the account on tiktok hottie2k6 the profile picture is Nicki

Reactions: 6
I must have her ID blocked nothing is coming up.
I came across this video this evening on my fyp, seems another account is flying about exposing her and the profile pic of this account is nicki. She really should leave all of this to the police and the hunter groups who do it properly.

It's nice to see others think the same I was beginning to think I was the only one, people are so obsessed with licking her ring. She doesn't care about any of them, I doubt she even remembers their names it's so funny to see

NickyNackyWHO 🤣 Oh they do love a GFM on that app. I've only heard her name being dropped on there so she must be an irrelevant nobody 😏

She's going around on an account called la_pesadilla88, probably deleted on her hiding bullshit though
Shes deleted all accounts. Like most trolls, she probably has a secret account so she can browse without being spotted. She is reading this thread though as we were told yesterday that Nicki reading this thread upset her even more

Why does she call herself la pesadilla? Does she actually speak spanish or what
When she first came on the scene, she would only ever speak in Spanish to her child, not in English. That stopped though.
I once watched her tell her child for 3 hours she would be "uno momento" 🤣

Why does she call herself la pesadilla? Does she actually speak spanish or what
Shes deleted all accounts. Like most trolls, she probably has a secret account so she can browse without being spotted. She is reading this thread though as we were told yesterday that Nicki reading this thread upset her even more

When she first came on the scene, she would only ever speak in Spanish to her child, not in English. That stopped though.
I once watched her tell her child for 3 hours she would be "uno momento" 🤣
That is bizarre, why did she insist on speaking spanish to the kid? Is she actually spanish then or has she had a kid with a spaniard or something?

She is a mystery, I've heard her name so much but have never seen her what's she got to hide with all the name changes

Reactions: 2
I'm guessing she's another loud mouthed gobshite that doesn't give her kids any attention because she's too busy trolling the vulnerable for her own attention. Then when it heats up she runs and hides like a scared little nobody 🤷‍♀️
I can't even be bothered to look her up 😆😴

Reactions: 2