Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fitness influencer with honestly the worst form ever, if you wanna hyperextend your back when squatting then go for it but please don't film it for your followers go copy and injure themselves.

Squeezing your glutes at the top of a squat in the way she does is dangerous for the lower back. A little eduation around where the glutes are most utilised during a squat would be a great start (tip - its the deepest point of the squat).

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So she’s finally having Lydia on… the amazing hard working woman who posts amazing advice about toxic relationships, loving yourself etc. and she’s chose to talk about “crazy wedding stories” 🫠. Why’s that Lucy, is it because you want to be the relationship guru even though your own relationship is an absolute shambles! I love Lydia she is so different to Lucy.

Reactions: 1
Not really a great advertisement for her ‘plan’ is it? Her whole sales point was that you didn’t need the gym, and I’m pretty sure she said previously she was getting results she couldn’t even imagine of with her plan & she would never go the gym again! What a fraud!
If she was going to the gym and claiming she wasn’t getting results, then she was clearly doing something very wrong. After seeing her squat form on her story today, I can see why she wasn’t getting results.

Reactions: 4
God just looking at Lydia’s instagram stories and she could not be anymore different to Lucy if she tried (thank god) I love her.

Why does she talk like she’s American when she’s a Brummie. “Store” - no it’s the shop mate. Stupid idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s the phrase, ‘the lady doth protest too much’. She seems soo desperate to have the perfect relationship and son, it comes across as kinda super false.

Reactions: 7
What’s the phrase, ‘the lady doth protest too much’. She seems soo desperate to have the perfect relationship and son, it comes across as kinda super false.
The way she drapes herself all over him like a 16 year old does in a relationship gives me the absolute ick

Idk what it is, but I feel like she’s trying to get Sef to propose? The lovey dovey stuff has deffo turnt up a notch recently! She said she doesn’t know how she feels about marriage etc but I bet she secretly wants to get married sooo badly

Reactions: 3
I’m annoyed at myself for posting here multiple times, but we all love our children. Why do these people insist they lovvveeee their children more, like , the most everrrrr Sis.

Reactions: 2
Have you noticed Lucy never acknowledges the fact her dad clearly helps her and Lydia financially. Both buying properties at such young ages, especially Lucy’s being an apartment in Birmingham city centre. Pretty sure her “cooperate” job was at the same company as her dad so he clearly got her the job, and she admitted in her most recent topic Tuesday how she doesn’t even think she was any good at the role.

Reactions: 6
Can anyone see where she talks about leaving the corporate world on her latest Tuesday? She put a clip on instagram but can’t see it in the video

Oh duck off Lucy with your fake accent you’re from bleeping Birmingham.
Crying on her story again zzzzz

cannot believe how different her and Lydia are

I think it is SO worrying thats she’s preaching about ‘helping other children and families’ by telling people not to vaccinate their children otherwise they’ll suffer with allergies!!

Reactions: 6
please i actually cant with her advice. the way she speaks out about vaccines, the pill, PCOS, god knows what else - she has no qualification or evidence to back up her opinions, she needs to stop

Reactions: 8
I think it is SO worrying thats she’s preaching about ‘helping other children and families’ by telling people not to vaccinate their children otherwise they’ll suffer with allergies!!
It’s crazy isn’t it! 🤦🏼‍♀️ her sister has severe excema so I think it’s probably genetic why Z has it - and usually excema and allergies go hand in hand .. I dunno why she always has to blame vaccines

Reactions: 8