Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most recent podcast is basically an hour of her and hattie talking over each other 🥲

Reactions: 3
She’s such a suck up / lick ass to the guests on her podcast and the constant finishing their sentences is SO annoying😭

Reactions: 1
What a trailblazer, fashion / style icon with the platform uggs like every other basic b*tch on the gram.

Did we really need to see a video of her in the shower? 🙄 I genuinely have no idea why she would think anyone would want to see this? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did we really need to see a video of her in the shower? 🙄 I genuinely have no idea why she would think anyone would want to see this? 😂😂

I was also perplexed. Who has the time/energy to set up the camera to do that in the first place 😂

As someone who has experienced infertility and miscarriage I cannot stand when she talks about pregnancy etc. She knows nothing about anything to do with what women can experience, as we all know she didn’t even know she was pregnant until she was 7 weeks.

Reactions: 4
As someone who has experienced infertility and miscarriage I cannot stand when she talks about pregnancy etc. She knows nothing about anything to do with what women can experience, as we all know she didn’t even know she was pregnant until she was 7 weeks.
But was apparently tracking her cycles 🥴

• Haha
Is there a reason why she only interviews other influencers? They all look the same, have the same views, opinions and experiences, surely it would make sense to expand it a little bit so it’s not purely an echo chamber for mean girls.

Reactions: 2
Funny how she said she’s going back to the gym to build muscle when she claimed you could do it all at home through her own program…

Also, I’ve realised how many subscribers she’s lost from her fitness page! I remember when she first started, she had like 1500ish subscribers and when you times that by £14.99, it was bringing a hefty income. Now she only has 590 subscribers…

Reactions: 2
I thought today, I haven’t seen anything from Lucy in a while? Went on her page and forgot I’d unfollowed her 😂 nice to see she’s still as full of her own importance as usual. I also didn’t need to see her bulging minge in her gym leggings 🙄
---
Is there a reason why she only interviews other influencers? They all look the same, have the same views, opinions and experiences, surely it would make sense to expand it a little bit so it’s not purely an echo chamber for mean girls.
Because she doesn’t know any different, all of her friends/ acquaintances are dolly birds with too much make up and no brain

Funny how she said she’s going back to the gym to build muscle when she claimed you could do it all at home through her own program…
Not really a great advertisement for her ‘plan’ is it? Her whole sales point was that you didn’t need the gym, and I’m pretty sure she said previously she was getting results she couldn’t even imagine of with her plan & she would never go the gym again! What a fraud!

Because they get her more views and interaction from the likes/shares I think.