Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that there is literally a measles crisis in Birmingham right now cause of selfish people like her.

Reactions: 2
Just saw her crying on her stories … I’m sorry but she’s acting like Z was terminally ill.. saying I’m sorry you began your time on this planet in such pain? Yes his excema looks awful etc, and can’t even imagine how uncomfortable it must have been for him, but seems a tad dramatic

Reactions: 6
Aww I feel for her, becoming a new mum is so hard but to have poorly baby with allergies and not sleeping must be brutal whether it be terminal or short term. The vaccine thing is her truth, up to each individual to do their own research and not blindly believe everything they hear 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
I can't get my head around people filming themselves crying 🥴 if I'm upset the last thing I will do is whip my phone out to stare at myself and record it

Aww I feel for her, becoming a new mum is so hard but to have poorly baby with allergies and not sleeping must be brutal whether it be terminal or short term. The vaccine thing is her truth, up to each individual to do their own research and not blindly believe everything they hear 🤦🏽‍♀️
Big Pharma and the NHS would never lie 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also 100% on the beg for a #gifted trike for Ziggy 🤮

I give it a week until we see a post about one 😴

Reactions: 5
I actually have to unfollow her 🤣 who sets their phone up on a separate table to film themselves for the WHOLE time they are at breakfast in a public restaurant? No regard for anyone also trying to enjoy their meal.

The level of self obsession and vanity is absolutely unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She reeeeeeally has convinced herself that Z looks like Sef.. maybe it’s me but I just don’t see it at all 😂

I don’t think Ziggy looks that much like his Dad tbh. Did she ever mention what happened between her and Sef? He disappeared off the scene for a while, didn’t go to her sisters wedding etc and suddenly he’s back and they are playing happy families
---
I found she was a lot more herself and down to earth in her most recent podcast which was nice to see. She should show this side more. And she was speaking with her normal brummie accent . As she usually seems like she’s putting on a posh voice

Reactions: 5
I bloody hate that accent she puts on! If anything Lydia should have that accent living in London so long! No she never did address it, unless she did on her podcast? But I can’t bear to listen to it! I wish she would reveal all but she’s too busy painting the picture of happy families

I may be wrong but I'm sure someone on the thread listened and it was something along the lines of Sefs only love language is sex, and post partum they weren't having much sex (understandably) so their relationship went downhill basically. Personally would feel so degraded and devalued if that was me, it must have been really crappy.

Edited to add - ziggy doesn't look like Sef at all, I think he looks like Mike

Her friend Daisy has had a baby, his middle names Valenteen after her Nans Valerie & Christine, surely that would = Valentine, why do these people never spell there kids names correctly. Sorry just had to say it somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my gosh, her form on the RDLs and cable kickbacks. She’s going to seriously hurt her back if she has that form with heavy weights