Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hey all I posted a while ago now about a friend of mine a who knows Sef’s sister (she’s the one who told me that his sis made a tattle and broke the news that Lucy was having her pregnancy photoshoot etc)

well I have some more tea for you ladies!! Apparently Sef has fallen out with his sister over her not being supportive of them etc etc- personally I think she sees through Lucy’s fake persona if I’m honest and Sef can’t hack it. She wasn’t at Lucy’s baby shower for this exact reason.

Shes also really good friends with Sef’s ex girlfriend which L isn’t happy about (apparently) I’m going to try and see if I can find out anything else but for the meantime one other thing my friend mentioned which I found interesting was that Sef is pretty much using L and hasn’t got many possessions of his own (lives with his mates etc) and he’s always driving her car - you know the rest

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

toffeepop9

I hate her constant contraception bashing. She needs to realise that although she doesn’t agree with it, it can be a massive help to some people.
Very ironic considering her whole stance on anti-contraception has landed her pregnant. Preaching like she knew it all. She’s a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

fungirl2022

Lucy just seems so uninterested in people. In her recent podcast she’s with her friend Charlotte and she says to Charlotte “you lost your sister to cancer didn’t you” Charlotte said no suicide.
Like how do you get that mixed up. Surely you know how your friends sister passed away

• Wow

Lb1015x

She may as well pull the baby out herself with no help at this stage cause she disregards EVERY bit of medical advice she receives. I think the vitamin k stories are my last straw and I need to unfollow before I explode lol. Fair enough everyone has the right to choose what is best for them personally but she seems to be against EVERYTHING?! not sure if she’s a major conspiracy theorist or just thinks she knows better than every medical professional in the world

Also looks like he’s completely come off insta..

Imagine she talks all the time in her TT about leave your man after disrespect.. feel sorry for her if she takes him back

he seems like a loser, and just sleezy
Once a cheater always a cheater
Probs staying with Luc cause of 💷

I actually have to unfollow her 🤣 who sets their phone up on a separate table to film themselves for the WHOLE time they are at breakfast in a public restaurant? No regard for anyone also trying to enjoy their meal.

The level of self obsession and vanity is absolutely unreal.

• Haha
So she’s going to address the Sef situation soon 👀
I can already guess the story 😂

"Ziggys allergies and becoming parents made us drift apart and we had no time for each other. We were taking our our frustrations on each other and broke up (which was the jabs fault btw).

Anyway now we have 15 date nights per week and we're the perfect couple and xoxo you can be like us if you have free unlimited childcare and you let your bf live with you rent free xoxo"

• Haha

cbawthis

Early weaning is more likely to have caused his allergies than vaccines 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ his gut would have been nowhere near ready when she started introducing food, I feel so sorry for him 😔

Reactions: 9

toffeepop9

The best one was banging on about how anti contraception she was and how simple it is to track your fertility etc to then fall pregnant by accident. She’s a literal moron.

• Haha

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Made me laugh how she was trying to talk about postpartum hair loss, with a sneaky brag about her hair being ‘fuller than ever’ when she had to be corrected by a hairdresser who told her it takes months for the hair loss to show. I’m 5 months post partum & my hair has only just started shedding now lol, she’s so fucking thick it’s unbelievable 😂😂 she really thought she was doing a thing, and that the hair loss had just bypassed her 😂

• Haha

Delihla

I think she’s having a girl
As much as I dislike her, I feel really sorry for her in the gender reveal clip. She looks to him the minute it pops, and can’t take her eyes off him but he’s playing to the crowd and thinking only of himself. She clearly doesn’t know what to do and turns her back only to save face, but her and her feelings are definitely an afterthought for him. Strong couples who are in love and building their family would only be interested in connecting with each other in that special minute. She’ll be a single mum by that baby’s 1st birthday.

• Wow
The "how do you juggle being a mom/work/working out" thing drives me mad 🤣

Your parents have your child whenever you ask and you don't have a full time job. You swan around drinking coffee (before 11am even though you suggested no one should drink coffee before 11am), and take photos in zara and h&m changing rooms 😂

Reactions: 8

LadyH

When you have to (pronounced…) it’s not a real fuckin name hun. It’s just a jumble of letters.

• Haha

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Had to come on to say how ANNOYING it is when she tells these stupidly over dramatic stories. At the time I’m sure it was awful and she would have naturally been so worried but the way she was telling the story I honestly thought she was going to say someone had died before she started giving details / context.
And she loves chucking in “as a MOM” at the end of every sentence in her weird accent. Ugh girl needs to come back down to earth and gain some perspective on real life
She honestly drives me insane, I don’t know how anyone in her family puts up with her? She literally put a downer on her sisters hen do, by saying it was the worst time of her life because Z was in hospital etc… like yeah I’m sure it was awful & very scary etc, but even before Z went home she was saying how she was dreading him going etc. I felt sorry for Lydia tbh, because no matter if she was having these feelings, she was plastering them all over her socials with her big following & if that was my sister I’d be like wtf? I dunno, maybe it’s just me, but feel like she’s very jealous of her sister & always has to make everything about herself. There’s always a drama with her, it’s exhausting

abc123<3

please i actually cant with her advice. the way she speaks out about vaccines, the pill, PCOS, god knows what else - she has no qualification or evidence to back up her opinions, she needs to stop

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
I think it is SO worrying thats she’s preaching about ‘helping other children and families’ by telling people not to vaccinate their children otherwise they’ll suffer with allergies!!
It’s crazy isn’t it! 🤦🏼‍♀️ her sister has severe excema so I think it’s probably genetic why Z has it - and usually excema and allergies go hand in hand .. I dunno why she always has to blame vaccines