Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy just seems so uninterested in people. In her recent podcast she’s with her friend Charlotte and she says to Charlotte “you lost your sister to cancer didn’t you” Charlotte said no suicide.
Like how do you get that mixed up. Surely you know how your friends sister passed away

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Lucy just seems so uninterested in people. In her recent podcast she’s with her friend Charlotte and she says to Charlotte “you lost your sister to cancer didn’t you” Charlotte said no suicide.
Like how do you get that mixed up. Surely you know how your friends sister passed away
oh my god 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 2
In one breathe she tries to make out how close she is to Charlotte, then in another makes mistakes like that.
Charlotte was so strong on that podcast, it’s a tragic story

Reactions: 3
This girl is a fraud. Meant to be Charlottes friend and spoke about herself throughout the podcast yet didn’t know how her sister died? “ as your friend” “ I was going to fly to dubai” rocket

I wonder what her friends like Charlotte think of her? As in Charlotte has been through so much trauma, whereas Lucy hasn’t been through anything traumatic in her life but still manages to make everything into a drama or big deal. Shes very privileged and has had life easy. When charlottes talking about having no life insurance and having to go straight back to work to earn whilst grieving, I don’t see how Lucy can relate to any of that. She will never have money troubles as she has a rich Dad who wouldn’t see her go without.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Are they even really her friends though? She literally never seems to hang out with anyone she just spends all day filming herself with her head twisted to show her "best side" 😅

• Haha
I definitely think Lydia is pregnant? Let’s see hey!

also why on earth would Lucy post pictures of her and sef in the bath? Like fair enough sharing relationship struggles but why a bath photo…like what is she trying to prove.

such an attention seeker

• Sick
@essential123 I thought the same about the bath videos. Completely strips the intimacy out of the moment. As soon as you start filming a moment like that it just becomes a performance and loses its authenticity.

Just be happy and enjoy it privately without feeling like you need to prove your happiness to your following.

Lucy was awfully quiet when sef disappeared off the scene and things weren’t working out. I think she would never have wanted to admit her relationship failed and that she was now a single parent.
It’s only now that she’s managed to save her relationship that she wants to speak on it.
We get it you’ve worked through it which is great but she seems to be trying too hard to prove a point that they’re together, almost like she’s relieved

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lucy was awfully quiet when sef disappeared off the scene and things weren’t working out. I think she would never have wanted to admit her relationship failed and that she was now a single parent.
It’s only now that she’s managed to save her relationship that she wants to speak on it.
We get it you’ve worked through it which is great but she seems to be trying too hard to prove a point that they’re together, almost like she’s relieved
I was going to say this!!!! She was quiet as a mouse when they were going through tit but now they’re “sorted” she is suddenly a relationship expert and wants to shove it down everyone’s throat. Boring. Can’t stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"I'm on a weight gain journey" .... starts running 😂

Just another trend she's jumped on because running influencer are ALLLLL over the gram at the moment 😴