Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be completely wrong 🤣 maybe just unflattering angles/outfits on Lucy's stories but I thought it looked like she had a little bun in the oven. Plus all the sudden gushing about how amazing she is with ziggy

Reactions: 2
I might be completely wrong 🤣 maybe just unflattering angles/outfits on Lucy's stories but I thought it looked like she had a little bun in the oven. Plus all the sudden gushing about how amazing she is with ziggy
Yeah I thought this too!

Reactions: 1
what a dressing gown? 😂, I could be wrong but I in no way think Lydia is pregnant or will be for a while. She likes travelling too much and is very career focussed. I dunno. I just don’t see it

Just because I don’t agree that someone is pregnant because they wore a dressing gown, it doesn’t mean I am that person 🤣🤣 😴. She doesn’t look very pregnant in her story at the gym!

Why is Lucy ‘that’ pressed that someone said she was too skinny? She called the girl out on her insta story, but now she’s grid posted it too?! Like why? Its almost as though she’s absolutely buzzing she’s been called skinny… weird

Reactions: 5
I totally agree, repeatedly saying she’s not bothered, if she was so unbothered she wouldn’t have outed the person on stories and then her page.

Reactions: 3
You also don't "unintentionally" lose too much weight while also smashing out HIIT workouts for months on end 😂

Reactions: 4
I definitely noticed how skinny she is looking at the moment. But I also think as she’s tall it shows more

Did anyone else think she was trying to get hourglass PR? Tagging the brand saying ‘heard good things about the foundation and concealer’ but not asking for a sample and buying it a week later (clearly because they didn’t send it to her like the doona trike)!!

So her Invisalign is going to put her on a health kick so she can’t eat and can only drink water 🚩
---
So her Invisalign is going to put her on a health kick so she can’t eat and can only drink water 🚩

I can’t believe she’s had Invisalign when her teeth are so straight and she used to rave about her dentist!

Reactions: 2
@itsmelilly I thought the exact same thing when she said about a health kick. She lives off juice, coffee, and random pieces of meat and salad anyway

I just started to watch some of her latest podcast, her friend starts out by introducing herself and saying she lost her partner 3 years ago and she’s still navigating her grief journey, Lucy’s response ‘love that’.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve always been interested in charls story so I will watch this pod and I absolutely hope to god Lucy doesn’t make this one about herself!