Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listened to the pod today.. boring as hell, recycled ‘confessions’ and scenarios & found it extremely annoying that there was a guy in the background chatting the whole way through.. if he wanted to join the conversation he should have been on the mic

Listened to the pod today.. boring as hell, recycled ‘confessions’ and scenarios & found it extremely annoying that there was a guy in the background chatting the whole way through.. if he wanted to join the conversation he should have been on the mic
I just went to the video to see, skipped to half way through and managed about 14 seconds before I was sick of it all 😂 literally zero substance

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve not listened to either episodes, so thanks for the run down ladies! Interesting about Sef’s love language being sex and sex only.. shame she didn’t actually confirm whether they’re together or not, or what happened 🤷🏻‍♀️
Is her mate one of these pyramid scheme huns?? I’m going to check her tattle out now

Just listened to the latest pod.. interesting she said Z’s surname is double barrelled? She’s never mentioned that before has she

A lot of the comments on her latest YouTube video and on TikTok have been calling out Lucy for giving off mean girl binges

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I just went to youtube to checked out the comments on the video. Then skipped through the vid to see if there was any interesting bits and EVERY time I stopped the vid it was Lucy speaking not Sydney 🙈

Reactions: 1
She’s not gonna like the fact that people aren’t kissing her ass over the pod 😂😂😂 tbh I only listened to half of it, and got bored, because I have no idea who Sydney is, or L whoever they were talking about.. I completely zoned out tbh! I think she thought she was gonna get this amazing response, and because people aren’t kissing her ass she can’t cope with the criticism 😂 she will be FUMING that she’s coming across as a mean girl, and I loveeeeee it! Quick to tell people to ‘get rid’ of their man, but can’t get rid of her own or talk about her own relationship woes, when they’ve been blatantly obvious on many many occasions

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
@taurus_gal my thoughts EXACTLY. The constant screwed up faces "CANCEL HIM" 🤢

Also, would like to add as a side note it was great seeing her story of her watching Netflix on her TV the other day in her WiFi free apartment 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i watched the podcast and i thought the way she randomly switched up from the topic of 'friendships' and asked syd what she remembers from her mum who passed away was random and insensitive. also lucy clearly tried/wanted to portray ell in a bad light and make out she was the problem/cause of their fall out even though syd made it clear she wasnt prepared to talk about what caused it

Reactions: 6
i watched the podcast and i thought the way she randomly switched up from the topic of 'friendships' and asked syd what she remembers from her mum who passed away was random and insensitive. also lucy clearly tried/wanted to portray ell in a bad light and make out she was the problem/cause of their fall out even though syd made it clear she wasnt prepared to talk about what caused it
That's so sad and insensitive, especially given at the start Sydney says she has no idea what questions she will be asked.

I definitely don't think Lucy is made to POD. The whole thing just screams gossip girl. Wanting to know all the tea about other influencers and then sitting being catty about them. Then the whole topic Tuesdays element, people send in their real life situations and Lucy just tears it apart because she's "cut throat" and in her eyes she's providing entertainment value. It comes across as really immature and just lacks substance I think.

Reactions: 5
A lot of deflection going on lol.. deflecting on a family wedding, Z going swimming, needing advice from ‘allergy mamas’ …. The new pod is out tomorrow with her best mate, and not a peep about it so far! Be interesting to see how it is, and if she mentioned the negative feedback she’s had

Reactions: 2
So I got 3 mins into this weeks podcast and turned off… Lucy and Daisy are the type of girls I didn’t like at school 🙈😂

Reactions: 5
I wonder what happened with the pod and Krissy Cela? She’s not posted it and neither has Krissy advertised it anywhere 🤔

Reactions: 1