Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh I thought the same. She’s boring the hell out of me at the moment. Her baby voice 🤦🏻‍♀️
And I assume her and Sef are fully back on?
Yeah, they’re deffo back on, can tell by her over the top happy mood 😂

Knew she would early wean him... her justifications are a load of crap... he was staring at food at meal times.. oh duck off that’s not a good reason to wean before 6 months!! Idiot
He deffo couldn’t sit up unaided when she started weaning him, and not sure if he can atm? I’m sure she would have showed it if he was?

Reactions: 1
Can we also talk about the sushi video she took of herself when her boyfriend was changing Z’e nappy? She is so thirsty it makes me cringe.

Reactions: 7
Same, I get second hand embarrassment 😩😩 Sef with the goggles on at water babies gave me the ick as well 😂😂😂
I wonder if anyone ever asks in these Q&A’s about her and Sef and what had gone on? I guess she just chooses to ignore them if they do.

Also, the answer she gave around BF and whether she’d bought any formula as a back up - her answer is no, because she had her mind set on BF and she’s stubborn. She sounds like a twit, there’ll be mums that follow her that can’t BF, she comes across as so dismissive

Reactions: 5
I wonder if anyone ever asks in these Q&A’s about her and Sef and what had gone on? I guess she just chooses to ignore them if they do.

Also, the answer she gave around BF and whether she’d bought any formula as a back up - her answer is no, because she had her mind set on BF and she’s stubborn. She sounds like a twit, there’ll be mums that follow her that can’t BF, she comes across as so dismissive
She deffo would ignore them; because she wants everything to appear perfect!

Yeah, she’s really mean about breastfeeding imo… she will make followers feel like tit if they can’t.. her comments are so ignorant! Breastfeeding & exercising is her whole personality, I find her so boring I can’t lie

Reactions: 2
I never comment on these forums as I don’t really have much to say but bread is a choking hazard when it’s not toasted because it can form clumps and get stuck to the roof of the mouth etc. he really shouldn’t be lay back in that bouncer with a huge slice of bread like that. Also those walkers are so bad for foot and leg development, especially as he’s so so young! The push along walkers are so much better for development. It’s really sad when these mum influencers have such a large following but are so uneducated and promote such wrong/unsafe information/products

As a mum I love to look at other mums instas for hacks/tips etc and mums of course worship their kids but I just find her so odd with what she posts it doesn’t feel genuine it just seems showy and like a competition to have the biggest baby that will hit all the developmental milestones ahead of all the inadequate babies that won’t - it just doesn’t seem authentic

Reactions: 4
I never comment on these forums as I don’t really have much to say but bread is a choking hazard when it’s not toasted because it can form clumps and get stuck to the roof of the mouth etc. he really shouldn’t be lay back in that bouncer with a huge slice of bread like that. Also those walkers are so bad for foot and leg development, especially as he’s so so young! The push along walkers are so much better for development. It’s really sad when these mum influencers have such a large following but are so uneducated and promote such wrong/unsafe information/products
He absolutely should NOT be in a bouncer eating bread wtf 😩😩😩 I raced here as soon as I saw it! He absolutely shouldn’t be eating solids full stop in my opinion, because he doesn’t seem to be able to sit up unaided.. he looked very much ‘propped up’ in whatever contraption she had him in earlier eating the avocado & banana. I’m very shocked that she’s given him dry bread and he’s leaning backwards in a bouncer, what on Earth 😭😭

Reactions: 3
Just seen the bread story 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s worrying that she has a big following and is showing stuff like that. So dangerous. She’ll be too busy posing in the mirror to care. She seems desperate for him to hit his milestones too, what’s the rush?

Reactions: 1
Just seen the bread story 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s worrying that she has a big following and is showing stuff like that. So dangerous. She’ll be too busy posing in the mirror to care. She seems desperate for him to hit his milestones too, what’s the rush?
I think she just constantly wants her followers to kiss her ass & tell her what an ‘amazing’ job she’s doing… it’s all for bragging! Same as when she tried to justify the Prada changing bag & tried to say when Z grows too big for it, she will use it as a travel bag for herself 😂 she absolutely will NOT! Just admit to your followers you have expensive taste & you wanted it, don’t lie & make impressionable followers think that they should have the baby bag & use it as a travel bag afterwards lol, it looks nothing like a bag you’d use for travelling & she knows it 😂

• Haha
Sick of Lucy thinking she’s a health guru, fitness guru, parenting guru etc . Zzz bore off

Sick of Lucy thinking she’s a health guru, fitness guru, parenting guru etc . Zzz bore off