Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise surprise, another drama šŸ˜‚ canā€™t this girl just go on holiday like normal people without making a big drama about things? šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø she drains me

Reactions: 2
Whatā€™s the latest drama? Iā€™m off insta so only see her TikTokā€™s she was complaining about the car hire? Spill the tea for the none insta gals please xxxx

Whatā€™s the latest drama? Iā€™m off insta so only see her TikTokā€™s she was complaining about the car hire? Spill the tea for the none insta gals please xxxx
Just her usual crap about the car hire taking hours, the plane being delayed & the baby being cranky - asking for tips how to settle Z because the plane was delayed etc etc.. usual dramatics for every occasion šŸ˜‚
---

Sef couldnā€™t be less interested in her
He either hates being filmed, or he hates her šŸ˜‚ because his energy is offffff šŸ˜‚ he looks moody as hell! Heā€™s deffo here for the luxury holidays & lifestyle, because he ainā€™t here for love

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve just remembered literally years & years ago before Lucy became a ā€œproperā€ ā€œinfluencerā€ if you want to call it. There was a photo going round of her on twitter with no make up and no filter and it kind of went a bit viral like I canā€™t remember the ins and outs of it. But she was going out with a guy who calls himself ā€œcurfewā€ a Birmingham club promoter. She was with him for quite a while and I think he may have cheated on her

Why does she draw her lip liner way above her lips? Itā€™s looks ridiculous.
urghh the holiday drama, she canā€™t go anywhere without some dramatics can she? And I notice Sef is as miserable as ever. I think he cheated/ was texting other girls, Lucy found out and they had a break, then theyā€™ve got back together for the babyā€¦ I bet itā€™s so draining being with her

A person can delete every form of social media and share their location 24/7 and message continually through the day and still find a way to cheat. Why hasnā€™t her topic Tuesdays stayed with her. Wasnā€™t even a valentines post to him just the both of them to their baby. It screams co parenting at itā€™s finest

Zygi canā€™t have any sort of routine, being dragged to London every other week. I bet the poor kid doesnā€™t know whether heā€™s coming or going!

Ahhh Lucy dragging ziggy on a gifted trip to Disneyland even though he is really ill šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼ makes sense

• Sad
Ahhh Lucy dragging ziggy on a gifted trip to Disneyland even though he is really ill šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼ makes sense
Exactly what I thoughtā€¦ it annoys me when these influencers are gifted nice trips. She doesnā€™t deserve it. And what is a 6 month old going to do at Disney?? Not like he can do anything?

Exactly what I thoughtā€¦ it annoys me when these influencers are gifted nice trips. She doesnā€™t deserve it. And what is a 6 month old going to do at Disney?? Not like he can do anything?
I was thinking exactly the same, if you are so anxious and worried why on earth would you travel abroad? ā€¦

I was thinking exactly the same, if you are so anxious and worried why on earth would you travel abroad? ā€¦
Sheā€™s not anxious, she just puts it on i reckon! Canā€™t believe sheā€™s dragged him to Disney and heā€™s only just come back from holiday & been dragged to London for the weekend aswell beforehand šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøif your child is unwell you DONā€™T do these things, sheā€™s so selfish .. Iā€™m sure she could of got a free trip another time ffs

Sheā€™s not anxious, she just puts it on i reckon! Canā€™t believe sheā€™s dragged him to Disney and heā€™s only just come back from holiday & been dragged to London for the weekend aswell beforehand šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøif your child is unwell you DONā€™T do these things, sheā€™s so selfish .. Iā€™m sure she could of got a free trip another time ffs
Poor Zygi, up crying and screaming in pain half the nightā€¦ in a strange bed in a different country šŸ™„ surely she could have changed the dates of the free trip. But then again, she drags him around all over the place so Iā€™m not surprised!!

Poor Zygi, up crying and screaming in pain half the nightā€¦ in a strange bed in a different country šŸ™„ surely she could have changed the dates of the free trip. But then again, she drags him around all over the place so Iā€™m not surprised!!
She doesnā€™t put him first in these situations at all! Sheā€™s took him there knowing heā€™s unwell because SHE probably wanted to go. Iā€™ve never heard her even once say that Z has an interest in Disney, and hes 6/7 months old so wonā€™t have a clue whatā€™s going on. Selfish as hell! I would be mortified if my baby was up all night crying with what sheā€™s saying is ā€˜gut issuesā€™ and Iā€™d dragged him to Paris for my own benefit, to get pictures for Instagram šŸ™„