Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl shops in selfridges for fun, of course she finds joy in high end items lol she’s full of crap! She flaunts all of this expensive stuff, whilst there’s a cost of living crisis going on & 99% of her following wouldn’t even be able to think about spending that amount on a flipping changing bag 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think she’s a very confused person and makes statements like she does to come across how she thinks she should/wants to be perceived. A very sad situation because I think a lot of her initial following came from her authenticity. But between the cheek sucking in, terrible grammar, non solicited medical advice, the constant high horse she rides and her unbelievably filtered stories (whilst ironically trying to promote realness) she’s definitely lost any authenticity she once may have had. She should be owning and embracing herself and her privilege

Reactions: 5
I think she’s a very confused person and makes statements like she does to come across how she thinks she should/wants to be perceived. A very sad situation because I think a lot of her initial following came from her authenticity. But between the cheek sucking in, terrible grammar, non solicited medical advice, the constant high horse she rides and her unbelievably filtered stories (whilst ironically trying to promote realness) she’s definitely lost any authenticity she once may have had. She should be owning and embracing herself and her privilege
She comes across as quite insecure really

Reactions: 1
I can’t get over her filtered instagram stories I get people edit their grid pictures that’s just standard instagram, but the insta stories? cringe

Reactions: 4
I can’t get over her filtered instagram stories I get people edit their grid pictures that’s just standard instagram, but the insta stories? cringe
Her face looks nothing like her stories in real life, you can see when Lydia takes candid photos of her 😂

Reactions: 1
also the lack of declaration on adverts is ridiculous. If she has management now as well, surely they should be flagging this to her. Not disclosing ads/paid partnerships/commissions is not transparent and not coooool man

Reactions: 2
Those stories yesterday re going in to her old office were so condescending. A lot of her followers will work in corporate/office jobs and won’t be able to quit in their early 20’s to start their own company 🙄 most people have to have a job to be able to live.
saying the ‘vibe’ isn’t for her and she’s so glad she left, read the room Lucy you silly bint

Reactions: 5
Those stories yesterday re going in to her old office were so condescending. A lot of her followers will work in corporate/office jobs and won’t be able to quit in their early 20’s to start their own company 🙄 most people have to have a job to be able to live.
saying the ‘vibe’ isn’t for her and she’s so glad she left, read the room Lucy you silly bint
Completely agree with this, however I thought she sounded quite jealous. Me thinks thou doth protest too much etc.
I think she misses her old life and she is struggling with the adjustment to motherhood.

Looks like they’re back on 🙄
AS PREDICTED!! she defo didn’t confirm anything as she knew she’d end up just getting back with him and posting like every thing is normal. I think her sister being away at the mo has definitely had an impact on her.. plus there’s only so long you can stay with mum & dad eh!

Also looks like he’s completely come off insta..

Imagine she talks all the time in her TT about leave your man after disrespect.. feel sorry for her if she takes him back

he seems like a loser, and just sleezy
Once a cheater always a cheater
Probs staying with Luc cause of 💷

Reactions: 10
Yeh she’s all for giving advice to ‘leave your man sis’ etc, until it applies to her 😂
Surely her followers must wonder what’s going on though. Guess we’ll never know because I bet she’ll never mention it now