Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I very rarely comment on other peoples parenting, whatever works for you. But it is absolutely freezing cold, why on earth is her baby sleeping outside?

Reactions: 5
I very rarely comment on other peoples parenting, whatever works for you. But it is absolutely freezing cold, why on earth is her baby sleeping outside?
So Lucy can make TikTok’s about what she’s eaten that day 🤦🏻‍♀️
His little face will be FREEZING

Reactions: 1
Her response to this is that it’s recommended in Nordic countries 😩 that’s all good & well but those babies are used to the Nordic climate! Z hasn’t even experienced a winter yet & she’s got him outside - yes he’s wrapped up but she was only saying he had his 1st cold the other day … this is why!

Her response to this is that it’s recommended in Nordic countries 😩 that’s all good & well but those babies are used to the Nordic climate! Z hasn’t even experienced a winter yet & she’s got him outside - yes he’s wrapped up but she was only saying he had his 1st cold the other day … this is why!
Reckon she got her information about ‘Nordic people’ from the same thing place she got her vaccine info - IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god.. 4.5 months & she said he’s ready for weaning 🤦🏼‍♀️ he’s definitely not showing the signs of readiness!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she ever going to address the Sef situation? I hate these ‘influencers’ who share the ins and outs of their hole, but when it comes to stuff people are actually interested in, they’re private all of a sudden 🙄🙄🙄

Is she ever going to address the Sef situation? I hate these ‘influencers’ who share the ins and outs of their hole, but when it comes to stuff people are actually interested in, they’re private all of a sudden 🙄🙄🙄
She definitely won’t, because she gives off this whole ‘boss witch’ persona who wouldn’t stand for no man treating her like tit - so if she addressed it & has now got back with him she would look like a hypocrite ….. oh wait 🫠😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So are her and Sef back together?! I wonder if she’s told him to come off insta?? We need an insider 😂

Reactions: 2
Her fashion choices are awful.. the clothes she posted on her stories that she has ordered ...ew 🥴🙈

Reactions: 5