Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just coming here to say piss off Dr Lucy
She drives me absolutely mental. She tells people to come off birth control, don’t drink coffee in the morning, eat this and that. All the parenting tips. She’s so full of tit

Reactions: 3
She drives me absolutely mental. She tells people to come off birth control, don’t drink coffee in the morning, eat this and that. All the parenting tips. She’s so full of tit
I wouldn’t trust a thing that comes out of her mouth! Especially after she slammed vitamin K jabs & made me worry myself sick, Googling all kinds of nonsense because I’d given my daughter it at birth… she said some really dangerous things about it & then backtracked and went & got Z it after the tongue tie practitioner wouldn’t cut his tongue tie without it… couldn’t have been sooo harmful if she rushed him in to get it , but she worried me sick for days after she had given birth with her advice about it… I wouldn’t trust her if she said the sky was blue now!

I wouldn’t trust a thing that comes out of her mouth! Especially after she slammed vitamin K jabs & made me worry myself sick, Googling all kinds of nonsense because I’d given my daughter it at birth… she said some really dangerous things about it & then backtracked and went & got Z it after the tongue tie practitioner wouldn’t cut his tongue tie without it… couldn’t have been sooo harmful if she rushed him in to get it , but she worried me sick for days after she had given birth with her advice about it… I wouldn’t trust her if she said the sky was blue now!
Same here!!!! I don’t trust her. I mean after all, she was the one telling us all to come off birth control and track our periods on an app to not get pregnant….. then she got pregnant with ziggy by mistake 😭😂😂😂😂

Same here!!!! I don’t trust her. I mean after all, she was the one telling us all to come off birth control and track our periods on an app to not get pregnant….. then she got pregnant with ziggy by mistake 😭😂😂😂😂
There’s still a part of me that doesn’t believe Z wasn’t planned!

Reactions: 1
Just catching up… I don’t know who she thinks she is?! I challenge you to not drink coffee before 11am. duck off Lucy. Come back to me when you have a full time job (a real job), a toddler and no family support.. she lives on another planet

also I’m sick of her constant ‘corporate life’ bashing. She’s tone deaf. Working mamas, I see you, I understand you. She doesn’t have the first clue!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just catching up… I don’t know who she thinks she is?! I challenge you to not drink coffee before 11am. duck off Lucy. Come back to me when you have a full time job (a real job), a toddler and no family support.. she lives on another planet

also I’m sick of her constant ‘corporate life’ bashing. She’s tone deaf. Working mamas, I see you, I understand you. She doesn’t have the first clue!
She’s an idiot… we can’t all go for croissants & iced coffee in a cafe everyday at our leisure… moaning because she didn’t get a ‘maternity leave’ … hun you’re hardly rushed off your feet 😂 childcare on tap, a bf that doesn’t seem to work - doing a few workouts a week isn’t hard labour is it 🙄 going to London at your leisure, going on holiday whenever you want hahahaa she acts like the biggest grafter on the planet & she hasn’t got the first clue what working mum life is like

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The mothers meeting she’s organising looks like that last place I’d like to go as a new Mum.

Of course topic Tuesday is pregnancy and labour 😴😴😴😴 so once again parenting guru Lucy can come out

Reactions: 1
The name of the meeting makes me laugh ‘a mothers moment’ 😂😂😂 who does she think she is?? She’s such a knob 😆

Reactions: 4
Her dad is a right sleaze. He told a friend that he always gets recognised by girls from instagram thanks to Lucy and it makes him smile being around them!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
You cut a couple of inches off your hair and went on a 20 min trip to Stratford Upon Avon on the train, no Lucy you’re neither 0-100 or ‘the most impulsive person on the planet’ zzzzz

• Haha