Lucy Williams / lucywilliams02 / Fashion Me Now

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES Lucy, the Collecting Art newsletter is absolutely tone deaf during a cost of living crisis. Very poor taste indeed.

Reactions: 1
YES Lucy, the Collecting Art newsletter is absolutely tone deaf during a cost of living crisis. Very poor taste indeed.
Me me me me me… she’s not capable of thinking about anyone beyond herself so this sort of tone deaf bollocks is not surprising 🙄

It was the ‘I’ve been very London-based recently’ line that got me 🤣 so full of her own self importance. I couldn’t read all of that newsletter, it was absolute drivel. The advice about framing postcards and tapestries etc, hardly groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think as influencers go, Lucy is one of the one's I find least annoying. I do wish she would feature her husband more because I think he is probably the most interesting thing about her and I have a sneaky suspicion that he has a great personality (maybe because he isn't a looker). It's like Brittany Bathgate's partner, Dean, being the most interesting part of her vlogs etc

I love her sequin top outfit but so sad at how expensive it is 😭 she looks amaze

Ah, how nice it must be to live such a rarified existence where gifted weekends in country hotels are the norm and gifted luxury Christmas trees are bestowed upon you. This really hits hard. Thinking of those that can't afford to heat their homes. The kids that won't be getting any Christmas presents this year, let alone a tree. 💔

Reactions: 7
Ah, how nice it must be to live such a rarified existence where gifted weekends in country hotels are the norm and gifted luxury Christmas trees are bestowed upon you. This really hits hard. Thinking of those that can't afford to heat their homes. The kids that won't be getting any Christmas presents this year, let alone a tree. 💔
Influencer freebies should be taxed as income. It would stop them accepting stuff they don't want or need.

She did an AD HM home. And she wants us to believe that she will ever go near HM home? What a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she so salty about this? regardless of whether its a "ceramic piece of art" it's obviously a polarizing design which she knew when she bought it and is presumably why she liked it. I also wouldn't call literally 2 comments "outrage" 🤷‍♀️
sure the comments are unnecessary but just enjoy your fabulously wealthy life and move on?

737837834.jpg

She did an AD HM home. And she wants us to believe that she will ever go near HM home? What a liar.
swiftly followed by an ad for Fortnum & Mason :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Tone deaf holiday to Spain. Don’t wanna see any content from there Lucy at all to be frank.

Reactions: 4