Lucy Williams / lucywilliams02 / Fashion Me Now

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like, a break from what?! It reminds me of those horrendous Made in Chelsea people: "Ugh just had to get away from London for a bit." Enter spa weekend/ country house weekend/ trip to Bali etc. What would they do if they had to live a real life, heaven forbid!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought of her ex Jamie Wright and looked at his insta. He's selling his prints and saying goodbye to photography due to a medical emergency that happened last November. I wonder how he's doing.

Reactions: 1
I thought of her ex Jamie Wright and looked at his insta. He's selling his prints and saying goodbye to photography due to a medical emergency that happened last November. I wonder how he's doing.
James' family have released more information on his health. He has Ehlers - Danlos syndrome which worsened last October and his Tethered Spinal Cord operation failed. He desperately needs another to prevent spiraling damage to brain, spinal cord, nervous system and paralysis. He needs to be brought back to NY and the bills are astronomical, so they have set up a GoFundMe and want this news spread.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
My heart bleeds Lucy. The tiny, tiny amount of people who must find her relatable at this point...

Screenshot_20230830-145522.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh the trials and tribulations of not having a real job and having to go on back-to-back holidays all summer!

• Haha
You kind of think, she must be on a wind up... but then you realise that she has zero awareness of how she comes across. She's not even self-deprecating. I feel like she's getting worse as time goes on!!

Is she traveling to all these spots with her husband, what does he do job wise? I don't understand all this manic traveling - she's not promoting her jewellery, is it to show clothes in gifted resorts / hotels? At least she's finally home. Phew.

I highly doubt it. She's in Mallorca worrying about things such as why the zip in her dress won't lie flat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The article with the GoFundMe said Jamie's been ill or knew something was wrong for 6-7 years, which was the time that Lucy wrote about their horrible breakup. I vaguely remember they had gone on a working trip through multiple US states and he refused to do things like help driving. Very sad for him.

• Wow