Lucy Williams / lucywilliams02 / Fashion Me Now

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencer freebies should be taxed as income. It would stop them accepting stuff they don't want or need.
It’s supposed to be! But HMRC don’t have the resources, however they have started writing to influencers about their tax reports so maybe we’ll see some high profile cases? However given how useless the ASA are at stopping the scams and cons, not holding my breath

Reactions: 1
You know how most people improve their style overtime? I feel like Lucy’s style peaked a long time ago and it’s downhill from here. That crispy wet look gel bun is giving me ‘I’ve fried my hair with bleach and extensions so this is my current option.’ Her eyebrows are too dark and heavy for her face, and her hair colour isn’t flattering.
This was peak Lucy, softer hair and softer brows.

Attachments

She really looks like the mum life styled. Just cookie cutter pretty face, fillers, big eyebrows and blonde hair

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Obviously no one expects relatable content from Lucy, but £700 trousers??

Screenshot_20230319-173959.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Whenever I see Lucy is traveling, I know the countdown is on for her to be super sickly. Next, she'll be promoting supplements to prevent any more illnesses. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 3
I'm not usually on this thread but her last post 'pr stay' appeared on my feed - clearly an advert - and I made my first asa report!

• Heart
Is it just me, or has she become such a bore? She must be the least fun person to go on holiday with! Has anyone read her most recent Remotely? 🥱🥱🥱 I didn't realise how high maintenance she was... did she used to be like that?

Reactions: 2
Yeah, she's always been a princess. And a pretty tedious one at that. Honestly, that newsletter almost sent me back to sleep...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now that the wedding and house are done, it seems likes she's back to the manic traveling and press stays. I have to admit I'm a teeny bit jealous.

Now that the wedding and house are done, it seems likes she's back to the manic traveling and press stays. I have to admit I'm a teeny bit jealous.
She is always away! She actually really pisses me off when she does the whole 'really needed a break' 'so good to get out of the city' when she is on her eleventy-billionth holiday of the year.

I'd much prefer if she said something like 'so nice to spend a bit of time at home' when she fleetingly visits her house!