Lucy Williams / lucywilliams02 / Fashion Me Now

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah the return of 'hosting'! This time at Soho farmhouse where she's 'hosting' an evening for all the usual suspect chums. Oh it's so stressful standing around being photographed and having people blow smoke up my arse, whilst I wax lyrical about suitcases and get waited on hand and foot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The white socks really add a little something. But maybe she's dressed up as Michael J for Halloween???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Quarterly marketing and PR strategy meeting:

I know, let's organise a weekend away for a group of smug, sh*t-eating influencers to frollick in fields, sit all cosy by the fire and get chummy with other smug, sh*t-eating influencers. What do you think?

Great idea! Customers love seeing smug, sh*t-eating influencers frollicking!

Sometime later....

Why are there only 2,000 likes on these photos? 🤔

Ah, because all the likes are from other smug, sh*t-eating influencers!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't really understand why she's still doing this honestly - her heart doesn't seem to be in it... Surely it's just time to quit.

Reactions: 2
Sounds like she's trying to figure what's next... She's taking her newsletter over to Substack with additional content for paid subscribers. Will be interesting to see how much traction that gets! More relatable content about extortionately overpriced knick-knacks and places to get away for the weekend like Soho Farmhouse!

She barely sends her newsletter out as it is - does she really think anyone is going to actually pay for it?

I agree, she’s just going through the motions at the moment - she’s lost any energy she once had.

Reactions: 3
Her partner/ad for Fluid Form Pilates features a rounded lower belly. Maybe a special exercise belt under the leggings, or a giant breakfast, hard to tell.

Her partner/ad for Fluid Form Pilates features a rounded lower belly. Maybe a special exercise belt under the leggings, or a giant breakfast, hard to tell.
I thought exactly the same thing, but I zoomed in on a screenshot and think it is just that she is standing with her hip jutting out??
---

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Lucy has been following some family/parenting accounts lately. Should we start a pregnancy watch?!

She's mid-30s, financially secure and has always said she hopes to have kids. Holidays aside, I imagine it's been the priority since they got married.

It’s interesting (and envy inducing) that she seemingly never pays for holidays at beautiful, luxury resorts?! Is that a thing for influencers to get so frequently?!

Yes, particularly if they are a thin, blonde, white influencer who looks great lying around your resort in a bikini.