Lucy Williams / lucywilliams02 / Fashion Me Now

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her home just doesn’t look lived in… something about it doesn’t come together well. Especially the sitting room, it should look cosy but if doesn’t.
Probably because she’s never bloody there - she’s permanently on holiday!

I agree though - her old flat was much more of a home.

Reactions: 3
Her house looks like it was designed with the intent to feature in AD and the likes to gain her exposure in the interior design world rather than a home to live and grow in.
It seems as though her fashion influencing has reached its peak and she’s branching out into new avenues. I do enjoy her writing style, I’ve always thought she comes across really well in her blogs etc (apart from her Vogue piece about the wedding where it was very much ‘my wedding’ rather than ‘ours’)
I’m just wondering if she’s an interesting enough person to write about other subjects and keep us engaged.

Reactions: 4
Her house looks like it was designed with the intent to feature in AD and the likes to gain her exposure in the interior design world rather than a home to live and grow in.
It seems as though her fashion influencing has reached its peak and she’s branching out into new avenues. I do enjoy her writing style, I’ve always thought she comes across really well in her blogs etc (apart from her Vogue piece about the wedding where it was very much ‘my wedding’ rather than ‘ours’)
I’m just wondering if she’s an interesting enough person to write about other subjects and keep us engaged.
I’d be more interested if she actually decided to train as an interior designer and documented her journey working at someone else’s studio etc. At the moment it just comes across as classic influencer trying things cos they can buy followers and exposure.

Reactions: 8
The more I look at pictures of her house the more o like it. At first I thought it was fine but now I kinda love it.

I do agree, it would be very interesting if she trained as an interior designer.

God her style gets worse and worse, it’s all over the place. Such a dramatic change from her early blogging days when she had her own style.

Thought this was some kind of "sexy maid" costume from Ann Summers or somewhere at first :ROFLMAO:
(also zero clue what the caption means.....?)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thought this was some kind of "sexy maid" costume from Ann Summers or somewhere at first :ROFLMAO:
(also zero clue what the caption means.....?)

it’s so bad 🙈 along with the videos of her trying to look casual and constantly fiddling with her hair. She’s been looking pretty rough and tinier than ever since the wedding

Reactions: 2
I’m a bit worried about how thin she is. She’s always been quite slight but lately she’s barely there

Yep, magazine friends of mine who worked with her used to call her Feed Me Now instead of Fashion Me Now ..

• Haha
The weight loss is ageing imo. She looks tired and drawn and her clothes aren’t flattering her. The weight loss seemed to coincide with the wedding, I hope she’s okay

Reactions: 2
It's interesting as she'll post photos of the lovely desserts she's eating and has mentioned before that she doesn't deny herself things (everything in moderation). But to be that slim at that age you need to be on a fairly restrictive diet and intense workout regime. Maybe she is but doesn't actively post about it?

It's interesting as she'll post photos of the lovely desserts she's eating and has mentioned before that she doesn't deny herself things (everything in moderation). But to be that slim at that age you need to be on a fairly restrictive diet and intense workout regime. Maybe she is but doesn't actively post about it?
Yeh agreed she doesn’t post too much about her fitness but she used to have a personal trainer (Georgia Garlick) and she definitely does lots of Pilates & weight training either at home or in a gym

Reactions: 1
For me it just feels a bit disingenuous to be like 'oh I just do a bit of Pilates and hiking and take an everything in moderation approach to eating', when the reality might be that she's doing hardcore diet and exercise but not talking about it. If you're working hard for it, say you are! (And this is a comment for influencers/ Instagrammers in general, not just her).

Reactions: 6
Yeah, my magazine friends definitely had no doubts about a long term ED.

Mmm interesting. I think that's maybe part of the wider picture as to why the appeal is wearing off. It's the narrative of 'easy, breezy' when actually it's not. It's super-constructed and a lot of work is going on behind the scenes for everything to look that effortless and lived-in. In the past there was something relatable and maybe a bit attainable about her. Now it feels like artifice.

Reactions: 9
Wow. This is not a stylish or classy outfit. What on earth is she thinking?

The shoes are 100% horrendous as well.

Reactions: 1