Lucy Williams / lucywilliams02 / Fashion Me Now

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Intrigued to see what people think of her? I think on the whole she is pretty popular as far as bloggers go (not that she actually blogs anymore... Instagram only). But does anyone else not think that the amount of seemingly endless money she has for her house project is absolutely staggering?! I am also doing a renovation project and her budget must be HUGE. I wonder how much of it is #kindlygifted or if she has just made an absolute mint from her Missoma collections over the years - potentially coupled with family money. She’s keeping her London flat too.

Reactions: 5
Intrigued to see what people think of her? I think on the whole she is pretty popular as far as bloggers go (not that she actually blogs anymore... Instagram only). But does anyone else not think that the amount of seemingly endless money she has for her house project is absolutely staggering?! I am also doing a renovation project and her budget must be HUGE. I wonder how much of it is #kindlygifted or if she has just made an absolute mint from her Missoma collections over the years - potentially coupled with family money. She’s keeping her London flat too.
She has considerable amount of family money, she’s part of a very wealthy social set. I imagine her budget is endless! Fair play to her for her Missoma work though, she actually worked for that (I guess?!). I am interested in following her house reno but aside from house stuff she seems really narcissistic and in love with her self. And her hair really bugs me because it desperately needs a deep conditioning mask, it always looks so ratty and dry!

She sells a lot (probably gifted) items on depop at absolutely not discount prices too which will bring in a little extra funds! I bought from the account (which doesn't have her name/pic) and noticed the details on the paypal

This is the first time I've seen her mentioned on here and I'm kinda intrigued by her. I do think she's creative and typically what you think a good influencer should be. But Jesus I was gobsmacked by the house renovation, mainly due to the way she discusses it, like she has an endless amount of money to spend. I'm following both her accounts as I do like her but the wealth seems staggering.

Reactions: 2
I’m guessing those Prada sunnies look tit face on hence the side only photos. They’ll pop up on Depop soon no doubt :ROFLMAO:

I’m guessing those Prada sunnies look tit face on hence the side only photos. They’ll pop up on Depop soon no doubt :ROFLMAO:
haha so true! Would love to know what her secret Depop account name is. Do you think she pays tax on the earnings from it?!

haha so true! Would love to know what her secret Depop account name is. Do you think she pays tax on the earnings from it?!
No idea but that is a question for many fashion influencers who flog their unwanted gifted clothes! So much greed.

Reactions: 3
It's janewillow06
Wow the prices she is selling stuff for! She is raking it in. Selling ugly clothes gifted to her on Instagram by wearing it for 3 seconds, then selling it on a couple of months after. What a career, her parents must feel glad her private education didn’t go to waste.

Also, I’d imagine she’s on a plane to Portugal right now. That wet week in Wiltshire looked miserable despite her styling of the whole thing:LOL:

Reactions: 6
she often goes to really remote random places and pretends they are the best thing ever when in reality they are probably depressing as all duck. Dungeness anyone?

There is no way some depop sales can fund that house renovation she's doing. It's must be hundreds of thousands.

You're right though she can't half tart up a boring looking holiday

Also when will this miserable tour of England end! I bet she can’t wait to get off to Portugal

Spinach with fish and chips is a tragedy! And yes another week of rainy overly styled photos in a different county, how thrilling.

I'm so curious as to what the financial situation with her + the boyfriend is! He's obviously loaded so I wonder how they're dividing the house costs... Would love to get a look at the budget for the whole project including furniture as well!!

Reactions: 1
Me too. I love she's sharing the process and I do think she has impeccable taste. I want to see some numbers 🤣🤣

I haven't seen much of the boyfriend on Instagram. I followed her a few years ago then did an Instagram cull. In fact I think she'd just broken up with someone around that time. I've only started re following her recently.

She is always going off to different homes that her parents own, they look well off. I'm assuming she's also made a lot of money with the Missoma jewellery.