Lucy Williams / lucywilliams02 / Fashion Me Now

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly is this look supposed to be? This is so sloppy and attempting to be off duty, when in fact she looks like she’s going to her first non uniform day aged 10. She has completely lost her style. Thinking of unfollowing soon. Her style is now tit. I don’t like any of the brands she works with, the house is done, she doesn’t go on anymore interesting trips. Remember when she would get sent Chanel bags? Miu miu clothes? Prada boots and style them in fun ways. Someone tell me when she gets prego
CEB50B01-9F62-49F5-BABB-4D94576868BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
See, I actually don't mind that outfit 😬 because i can believe it is something she actually wore, even if only to nip to the shops. unlike her cringe Gen Z/Tiktok fashion "going out" outfits/random brand collabs (Boden lol) that i struggle to believe she wears for any longer than it takes to get some photos for insta

Reactions: 5
As much as I doubt Lucy is totally unique in the interiors of her house, I can’t help but think Jessie Bush completely ripped off Lucy’s sitting room! Almost to the point of embarrassment, Lucy’s house got so much press and every time I look at Jessie’s it instantly brings Lucy to mind

Reactions: 2
As much as I doubt Lucy is totally unique in the interiors of her house, I can’t help but think Jessie Bush completely ripped off Lucy’s sitting room! Almost to the point of embarrassment, Lucy’s house got so much press and every time I look at Jessie’s it instantly brings Lucy to mind
Looks like a diff shade of blue and diff colour scheme entirely?

Looks like a diff shade of blue and diff colour scheme entirely?
It is totally evocative of Lucy’s to me, it’s not exactly common in my world for everyone to have completely blue sitting rooms! If we want to be semantic, I’m aware that Lucy used F&B’s Yonder and Jessie used Kittiwake

Reactions: 1
It is totally evocative of Lucy’s to me, it’s not exactly common in my world for everyone to have completely blue sitting rooms! If we want to be semantic, I’m aware that Lucy used F&B’s Yonder and Jessie used Kittiwake
I completely disagree

The walls and use of bold contrasting colours definitely remind me of Lucy's room. Tho Jessie's seems more pared back that Lucy's more maximalist approach.

Reactions: 1
I think that’s just the fashion at the moment. I see that shade of blue everywhere on Instagram. I’m sitting on my hands to not use it for my son’s room as I don’t know if it’ll date super fast from being used so much.

I’m just learning LFW dress code is little more paired back and casual then the other 3. But surely this is not giving. Maybe a stiletto would be nice? Or anything for that matter that says I’m invited to a runway show.
2FE8954E-03F9-4B51-A006-E322C6D23F1A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Her style has completely gone down the drain the past few years. She’s caught the bug with covid and never adapted back. Always in ugly lounge gear and 'dog walking clothes'. Agree a pointed or square toe boot would have been great with this. Love the coat and her hair pulled back like that.

Reactions: 4
Looks like she's forgotten to wash her hair and had to chuck a coat on at the last second?!

Reactions: 2
Yeah, that would be traditional enough for Lucy.
---
(in terms of timing post-nuptials)

I found her recent slating of boring beige and white quite interesting. Has she ever stopped to think that people can't afford F&B paint in all the colours of the rainbow? Or £200 to spend on a quirky ceramic knick-knack found in an antique shop? Her aesthetic is a luxury for someone who has the time and money to maintain.

Reactions: 7
She has a total chip on her shoulder about not being labelled boring even though she’s become that very thing. Her house looks like a total mess full of clutter everywhere and like it smells of wet dog

Reactions: 5