Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Her hen do sure looks fun 😂😂, and that food, such decadence and luxury!

You can see how she just looks like a teeny tiny non-descript girl in the video footage.. as opposed to her carefully curated selfies!

29CC0939-36FC-470C-9ACC-AFF007DE45A6.png

113874C8-D906-4597-870E-4E616D106412.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

micfan

I always think this too - how can she claim to be an eco-activist when she jet sets around all the time? Did she really need to get married abroad? No. If she really cared, she would have had it at home surely... I wouldn't be bothered but it's the hypocrisy that winds me up.
It reminds me of Leo Dicaprio being such an environmentalist and yet the Movie Industry does a lot of damage to the environment. Just like I am sure he jets around and yachts constantly. Yet he gets to come to my country of Canada and lecture us about the evils of oil and gas. Just like he went to India to lecture them about how they are overpopulating the earth and that their factories are harming the environment. I am glad the Indian professor in the interview he did for said documentary tried to put things in perspective/give nuance about how complex everything is and how easy it is for celebs and corporations to constantly lay everything at the feet of individual everyday consumers and in this case, workers, like they don't help to create the circumstances for the situation in the first place.

Sorry for the rant. I wouldn't consider myself an eco-activist or environmentalist but I do try and be mindful and do my part in what little ways I can. But yeah, Lucy is just following the tradition of the rich lecturing the everyday ordinary person about the environment and treating animals better while they barely do anything to help improve things as well. I think it is just another excuse to act superior. Just like how the Queen was saying recently that we need to do better, while maybe she should look in her own backyard and see how she personally contributes to the problem of climate change.

Taetae95

Usually it's just the lips but doesn't it look like she's had more filler in these stories, maybe cheek filler or something? Unless it's a weird filter idk.

Screenshot_20210907-205957_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210907-205942_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

sammy777

Lucy’s face has changed so much in recent months. I had a scroll through her instagram and she’s definitely had some work done, just can’t put my finger on what…

coriander

VIP Member
Sorry but her new house is kinda ugly, screams pensioner :ROFLMAO: I'm not surprised though, Lucy doesn't have the best taste, I remember her outfits on made in chelsea looked really cheap as well.

• Haha

Lurker2020!

Did she mention what was causing her to NOT fall pregnant quickly, or what tests showed? Like pcos or endometriosis?
not from what I saw, but I turned off after about 15 mins. She was talking very generally about what’s involved in a fertility screening. She mentioned having shingles and the covid vaccine and how she thinks those affected her cycle 🫠 which again suggests she doesn’t have a genuine underlying fertility issue, she just didn’t get pregnant after their first couple of attempts 🫣
---
Maybe she’s resting the water. The public can be ruthless so she’s probably hesitant and I don’t blame her one bit
I think people are very sympathetic to genuine fertility issues but equally are extremely reactive to those who are insincere, attention seeking or use it for money grabbing or self promotion.
---
Also on an unrelated note, I was really surprised by how huge her lips are when she speaks to camera. They don’t look as big in pictures. She is so beautiful, her lips being so over inflated is completely distracting from her other features and cheapens her.

Last edited:

lilamay

VIP Member
She's definitely still with her boyfriend. Engaged in fact!

I quite like that they're a couple who don't constantly post photos together.

littlelunches

That dress is something so old school. Like what the mum would’ve worn and then the daughter cuts off loads of material to make it modern. It looks like she should be wearing it with a huge perm.

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
James also got some ridiculous-looking veneers.

Right?! I am not a fan.
I thought she’d go for something more sleek considering they’re in a hot country and she has an incredible figure - I was thinking one of those slinky silk dresses!

lordyboredy

Surely it doesn’t matter if it’s 1st, 2nd, 3rd hand, it’s still animal leather which is surely a no no for a devout vegan?
Off topic of lucy, but vegan of a decade here (also I own and manage a vegan grocer/cafe) I’ve met a lot of vegans who are ok with second hand clothing. Reduce, reuse, recycle! I think you’ll find more who are ok with it than not. thrifting is quite common in the vegan community. Just saying this bc ppl try to make veganism sound harder than it needs to be :)

follyol

Even the fucking honeymoon is gifted. I can’t even with this one.

such a fame hungry and irrelevant/untalented person.
Why has it even been gifted… all we’ve seen is black and white shots or close ups of her stomach. Great ad for the hotel. Not.

pommobear

VIP Member
So sad to hear about her cats. This is very controversial in the UK but I do not believe cats should be allowed to roam. It's too dangerous for them. I'm a lifelong cat owner and mine have either been indoor only or only had access to a secure outdoor space.

lilamay

VIP Member
Not defending her but I am vegan too, which people automatically assume to mean its for environmental purposes. So I get stick and sarcastic comments when I go on holiday re my carbon footprint.
But for me it's actually just for animals/ethical reasons. I don't look at Lucy much anymore so I could be wrong, but I think she's mainly vegan for animals/ethics too.
I think people sometimes automatically assume that because you're vegan you're a massive eco warrior too, but this isn't always the case!
It's all linked though - the carbon emissions she is responsible for from her excessive travelling directly contribute to climate change, which affects the habitats and lives of animals all around the world. Plus she has given 'lowering carbon emissions' as a reason to go vegan.

her militant veganism is so nauseating and so fitting with her upper class status.
I can't stand her holier-than-thou, judgemental attitude. And I'm vegan!

Last edited:

AshMay

VIP Member
Since a lot of us tattlers like a nosey...

(She posted the link to rightmove herself so hope this is okay mods!)

Screenshot_20220913-232414_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220913-232349_Chrome.jpg

• Wow