Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coriander

VIP Member
maxresdefault.jpg
000023caf-Lucy_Watson.jpg

117133084_605711980311207_3970085894087439109_n.jpg

Lipliner alone?! I don't think so Lucy.
Also she was very pretty with thinner lips, not sure why she felt the need to go for that aesthetic, fillers or not.

Reactions: 18

LoveQuinn

Capture.JPG

She's so boring, less than 1% of her followers are engaging, even a gossip forum about her is dead. Que pregnancy announcement.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

expatfancy

Chatty Member
B0D9FF56-5F3D-40EC-B4B1-85BA780A8D6E.png

Does she think she is not toned? Where are all the untoned body parts? These kind of posts are so dangerous to youngsters, thinking they need to diet or starve themselves to look like her

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

jessiejay

I'm surprised to see they married, my bf saw him with a blonde who definitely wasn't Lucy in a club in Monaco about 2.5 years ago (2019 grand prix weekend) I wasn't there but saw the pics my ex slyly took of them.

I'm surprised to see they married, my bf saw him with a blonde who definitely wasn't Lucy in a club in Monaco about 2.5 years ago (2019 grand prix weekend) I wasn't there but saw the pics my ex slyly took of them.
Of them kissing I should have said

• Wow
Reactions: 16

lilamay

VIP Member
Whenever she puts it in, the 'ad/pr' is hidden in the top right corner, in white and behind the sound icon. She's taking the piss.

Untitled 8.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

AsHagrid

After seeing how the pandemic has affected people's earnings in the last year, Lucy's #sponsored #advert wedding feels in such poor taste (and Jess Wright's too, to be fair). Would've been cool if she declined the freebies and instead partnered with those brands to give away a wedding to someone who lost their income and had to cancel their wedding last year.

But then again, I'm just a nobody what do I know :sneaky:

Reactions: 14

whatsever you

VIP Member
Not super appropriate to speculate I don’t think. Sorry not trying to police but Lucy always wears stuff like that. Also, if she’s struggling, it’s hurtful. I had a miscarriage over the summer after 8 weeks and I was so bloated and looked pregnant from super early on. You never know what someone is going through.
Tbf the user is posting on a gossip forum, not directly to Lucy’s page.

• Heart

Ashad

Chatty Member
It’s funny how she preaches about saving animals but is ok jetting off for free holidays and contributing negatively to climate change.

Ck2020

VIP Member
How embarrassing to have things gifted to you for your own wedding when you can clearly afford it all yourself 😂😂😂😂 n that dress is vile

LittleLen

Chatty Member
The only remotely witty thing I’ve ever seen lucy post

I just went through her and Tiff's instagrams out of boredom and my god they both look like they've got eating disorders

Lucy's IG is so damn depressing too. I wonder what this girl gets up to on a day to day basis? Vegan protein smoothie, gym, dog walk, James, Fillers and injections, instagram storing and repeat?

SAD