Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilamay

VIP Member
Oh the evening dress should have been the main dress! So tacky and grabby though, how her entire wedding was gifted/discounted. And still she looked miserable af.

Hmm I dunno though, is this dullness just the result of her trying to project this weird ‘cool girl’ image on her instagram atm? Because she used to be a lot more animated and interesting, and way back in the day on MIC she was the only girl with an actual personality from what I remember. Of course I know it’s mainly scripted but still. I remember James being ridiculously fit but barely saying a word.
Yeah I can't remember a single thing of interest James ever said.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

pommobear

VIP Member
Willoughby? A fictional character who got a 15 year old girl pregnant and then abandoned her? Not a great choice IMO.

• Haha
  • Sick

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Oh yeah Lucy, I’m sure you eat white carbs all day every day. That’s exactly what I think when I look at you 🙄
5F5F7CA7-3B31-414A-95A1-03D248BF1A29.png

• Haha
It would never happen in a million years. Her activism, if you can even call it that, is all very superficial.

Besides posting the odd thing on her instagram stories, what has she ever actually done?

Plus her constant flying contributes to climate change, which destroys the habitats of the animals she supposedly loves.
I always think this too - how can she claim to be an eco activist when she jet sets around all the time? Did she really need to get married abroad? No. If she really cared, she would have had it at home surely... I wouldn't be bothered but it's the hypocrisy that winds me up.

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
James is hot AF! He’s the best thing to come out of made in Chelsea, those other Chelsea boys are weird looking creatures. Lucy says she’s vegan but pumps fillers into her chin and lips..filler is tested on animals..she’s vacuous and has selective principles

Lucy was a vegetarian for a long time before, she has always loved animals and spent a lot of time around them on one of her Dad's properties growing up.

She and her sister would be skinny of they were omnivorous, they'd be keto, or whatever it is now. Boring everyone with their plates of steamed fish or turkey mince with broccoli for days on end.

Most vegans look just like anyone else you'd pass on the street. There are lots of plant based subs for meat, pasta, a plethora of baked goods and even now even percy pigs (you could always buy the fizzy tails and special green eared percys previously too) Lots of incredibly skinny / ill looking people eat ultra processed meat and dairy but they are malnourished from a lack of variety, fibre and vitamins.

TLDR, I believe she is vegan for the animals not necessarily the environment. Yes her and tiff look unwell a lot of the time, but from under eating in general and if it wasn't for their implants and face fillers they would look very different.

She is dull af, she either hides everything as she hates being a public figure but is lazy and wants to carry on with Instagram influencing or she really is dull. I don't know if she has the educational background to do anything else. I would love her to do some activism for veganism, lobby for better conditions for animals etc. She has the platform.

James seems dull too! Pretty but so boring. I have no idea how he fills his days.

coriander

VIP Member
I'm just surprised at Tiff using a Chanel because her sister Lucy is an absolute Nazi when it comes to animal products. Tiff has a vegan handbag line too. Imagine shoving plether down the throat of your followers and carrying a lambskin Chanel yourself, haha 🙂

follyol

She is such a liar about leaving London pre-tier 4. Can’t stand the girl

Reactions: 9

floof86

So. Dull. So. Very. DULL. Her page isn’t even artistic or cool (which I presume she is aiming for) or aesthetically pleasing, just boring

How embarrassing to have your whole wedding as an ad? So tacky it’s unbelievable. I genuinely thought she’d attempt class as she would definitely judge others for it.
I’m embarrassed for her.
And she looked shit.

• Haha

Clover123

VIP Member
Oh my goodness her dress is so over the top! Like everyone else said, I pictured a slinky number that was timeless, and as she's gotten extra skinny lately I thought she was planning to show that off in a revealing but classy number . She could be pregnant and you wouldn't know in that dress! Genuinely shocked!

Does anyone feel she’s lost her way with her content (apart from the vegan stuff)? She’s put an unappealing dark filter on everything, and keeps posting the most boring photos of crap content
Yeah. Trying to do the angsty popular teenage girl in the 90s/00s thing of ‘I’m too cool to properly bother with this’.

lilamay

VIP Member
I'd have loved to see her and her sister adopt a staffie or crossbreed from a rescue, I love that they rescue but they would clearly only get ones that are conventionally cute golden retriever types/one that looks like Digby
It would never happen in a million years. Her activism, if you can even call it that, is all very superficial.

Besides posting the odd thing on her instagram stories, what has she ever actually done?

Plus her constant flying contributes to climate change, which destroys the habitats of the animals she supposedly loves.