Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
SO sanctimonious about her veganism... face full-of animal-tested fillers (legal requirement). Deletes any comment which might imply as much too.

She is starting to look like the Geordie Shore gang... which is fine, but not sure its what she is going for given her blatant elitism, classism and frank getting-off on thinking that she is better than others.

Reactions: 14

Lurker2020!

As someone who has done multiple rounds of IVF and is yet to have a baby, I was curious to see the video after she posted about her “miracle”. I watched the first 15 minutes and then came here for the summary given she was talking about basic testing (and in not the most informed or confident way!). My takeaway is that she’s a person who’s had everything come easy to her. She panicked when she wasn’t pregnant after 4 or 5 months. Proceeded to get a litany of tests and fell pregnant with minimum intervention after 1.5 years (based on her waffling about the wedding, her shingles etc). All in all, not really a “miracle”, a fairly regular timeline for conception. Bit of a non-story IMO.

• Sad
Even the fucking honeymoon is gifted. I can’t even with this one.

such a fame hungry and irrelevant/untalented person.

whatsever you

VIP Member
She’s just been asked if she wants kids and put a very blunt yes with a white heart. Kinda alludes to her wanting them but hasn’t happened.

• Heart

coriander

VIP Member
Bloody hell her face resembles a cashew nut! Either fillers or she's become super gaunt

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Clover123

VIP Member
Willoughby 😭 Willoughby James Watson Dunmore is literally four potential surnames in a row 😂

He is a veryyyyy cute newborn though, and I'm happy for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

wizardora

I hated her when she first started MIC, then she ended up my favourite. I’ve just unfollowed her recently as she just doesn’t interest me anymore however lovely that they’re engaged. He seems so ‘normal’ and grounded.

Reactions: 12

soph30

VIP Member
If the fertility issues are true, I do really feel for her. Even more so as her little sister who is newly married has just got pregnant. It’ll be completely bittersweet.
She always seemed hard faced on MIC but I think she’s secretly really insecure and loving/needs to be loved :(

expatfancy

Chatty Member
19E97E41-81B1-45AE-9EB0-4070B8343A6F.png

Ok, so she is trying to say she doesn’t have filler??? No one can get that effect (not in this photo) from over lining the lips. Is she having a laugh??

2DC16A83-36FD-4EC2-9099-9904D41F7F8F.png

She’s undeniably gorgeous but those lips are not from lipliner. I think it’s really dangerous to lie to impressionable teenagers that probably follow her

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Not super appropriate to speculate I don’t think. Sorry not trying to police but Lucy always wears stuff like that. Also, if she’s struggling, it’s hurtful. I had a miscarriage over the summer after 8 weeks and I was so bloated and looked pregnant from super early on. You never know what someone is going through.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Sw4

VIP Member
Her evening dress is exactly in line with what I expected and looked a million times better
However, she is fucking dull isn’t she? I don’t think they’ll last because she seems so vacuous and he seems slightly more adventurous and interesting
Hmm I dunno though, is this dullness just the result of her trying to project this weird ‘cool girl’ image on her instagram atm? Because she used to be a lot more animated and interesting, and way back in the day on MIC she was the only girl with an actual personality from what I remember. Of course I know it’s mainly scripted but still. I remember James being ridiculously fit but barely saying a word.

• Haha

Swx

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but that name is actual insanity 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 WILLOUGHBY 😭😭😭😭 I’ve never heard the likes of it. That is possibly the most awful z list newborn name I’ve EVER heard!!

• Haha

DimaSL23

There's also hypocrisy in the fact that she travels so much - pre-pandemic she was literally going on a holiday a month. Her carbon footprint must be huge.
Not defending her but I am vegan too, which people automatically assume to mean its for environmental purposes. So I get stick and sarcastic comments when I go on holiday re my carbon footprint.
But for me it's actually just for animals/ethical reasons. I don't look at Lucy much anymore so I could be wrong, but I think she's mainly vegan for animals/ethics too.
I think people sometimes automatically assume that because you're vegan you're a massive eco warrior too, but this isn't always the case!

Reactions: 10