Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

floof86

Does anyone feel she’s lost her way with her content (apart from the vegan stuff)? She’s put an unappealing dark filter on everything, and keeps posting the most boring photos of crap content

Reactions: 7

bobby768

Can't find a thread for her. I used to like her on MIC but since she's become an influencer I'm not so sure. So aggressive with her veganism as well.

Has she broken up with her boyfriend?
yay i have always wanted a thread on her. what makes you think they've broken up?!
I agree about the vegan thing but at least she seems vegan for ethical reasons and not for health reasons, i don't know if anyone else agrees with this aspect but i personally find it more acceptable. though, it's so basic to be that angry about specisim and not be critical of any other social structure, especially as it's all the result of bullshit capitalism and to actually have strong morals on veganism you need to understand the system properly, which she obviously doesn't

micfan

I'm just surprised at Tiff using a Chanel because her sister Lucy is an absolute Nazi when it comes to animal products. Tiff has a vegan handbag line too. Imagine shoving plether down the throat of your followers and carrying a lambskin Chanel yourself, haha 🙂
I know it is a generalization but I find some vegans to be insufferable. Especially the type who goes around acting all high and mighty/preachy. I think veganism is a good moral cause to have and a lot of them are very passionate about helping animals and advocating. But I hate the ones who go after people for everything. Like I have read about some in my country who lecture the indigenous on wearing fur when the indigenous cultures have a long history of respecting animals and traditional rituals of thanking their spirits for their use of them. Lucy and Tiff seem like PETA vegans to me. Lucy likes to lecture/ talk at people just like that organization. PETA really has no self-awareness or tact when they say stuff like eating animals is like The Holocaust/genocide or Atlantic Slave Trade/slavery, etc. Just seems like something a bunch of privileged people would say.

So the Chanel loving hypocrisy is not a surprise. Seems like the usual lack of self awareness.

• Heart

coriander

VIP Member
Saw her stories, kind of sad that she's still in full on influencer mode on her wedding/honeymoon, promoting bloody....NIP & FAB, LOL. I can just imagine her and James both on their phones in Greece 🤭

Sw4

VIP Member
I thought she'd go really slinky, low back/backless and a fishtail hem. I think her top half looks fab the the rest is a bit much and doesn't suit the setting.

Reactions: 6

Smith290419

Chatty Member
I actually met Lucy and James at a friend's wedding in 2019 and she was lovely, very chatty and friendly, I had a bad perception of her from MIC so gave her a wide birth at first but she complimented my shoes and we chatted for ages, maybe it was just because we had mutual friends I don't know

Swx

Chatty Member
I think it’s criminal 😭 I don’t know if it’s cause I have a Scottish accent but it just sounds SO severe WILLIBEY I just can’t ITS A NONSENSE

• Haha

soph30

VIP Member
She’s spoken about having an eating disorder before which may have contributed to it :(

• Sad
  • Wow

Lilzster

Why is she insisting this latest holiday is a honeymoon. How many honeymoons does one couple need?

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
Also try being vegan when you live on a council estate and the price of vegan food is unachievable! Everything is a massive privilege with these lot.

• Heart

szn-123

Can you get fillers whilst pregnant?? Seems a bit silly to put random shit into your body when she’s going on about doing everything by the book as this baby was so hard to get?
I really don’t think she’s had filler when pregnant. Sometimes features swell up like lips or even nose.It could be that she has it before and it’s just swelled up during pregnancy

rupertbear1

As someone who has done multiple rounds of IVF and is yet to have a baby, I was curious to see the video after she posted about her “miracle”. I watched the first 15 minutes and then came here for the summary given she was talking about basic testing (and in not the most informed or confident way!). My takeaway is that she’s a person who’s had everything come easy to her. She panicked when she wasn’t pregnant after 4 or 5 months. Proceeded to get a litany of tests and fell pregnant with minimum intervention after 1.5 years (based on her waffling about the wedding, her shingles etc). All in all, not really a “miracle”, a fairly regular timeline for conception. Bit of a non-story IMO.
Completely agree! Sounds like she was abit of a madam and paid for a load of tests at the 5 month mark and fell pregnant naturally anyway. Sounds like it maybe took them a little over a year which is pretty normal. I think maybe thats why she isn't opening up because she knows deep down there isn’t really a story there and it would be insulting to ppl who are actually infertile. I feel like this wasn’t an IVF baby, just a natural normal pregnancy.

• Heart