Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

follyol

I found her new house and it is nice but I'm sure she's going to do a complete renovation of it. Won't won't be long before it's all neutral tones and bland as can be.
how does one go about finding the house on Rightmove? I’d like to see it! Can you say what area? Agree tho the house will be bland AF. What do people think about her engagement ring btw?

follyol

I thought she stated she wasn’t showing her engagement ring as she wanted to keep it private. Has she shown it?
i think you can see it in some of her pictures, it’s not center stage but defs a ring that looks like it could be an engagement ring

follyol

This. She could charge 1% of her following which is £10.2k for a sponsored post
No I completely get that. But she doesn’t seem to do THAT many ads and I think a lot of those ads are just her getting the product for free. So actually, even if their mortgage is paid off I don’t really get how they afford day to day living and house renovations etc. She can’t be earning enough to sustain that surely!

georg

I found her home on Zoopla. I wonder where she bought her new house. Fulham ? Barnes ? Notting Hill ?

Ashad

Chatty Member
Is there something from with her insta because i was having a nosey on her grid and she has barely any likes or comments considering she has so many followers