Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

szn-123

based on all the testing she mentioned I think it was through ivf instead of naturally. I think if it was natural conception she would say but because she’s such a perfectionist and everything is apparently natural, it seems she doesn’t want to admit she has gone through ivf

Reactions: 6
It reminds me of Leo Dicaprio being such an environmentalist and yet the Movie Industry does a lot of damage to the environment. Just like I am sure he jets around and yachts constantly. Yet he gets to come to my country of Canada and lecture us about the evils of oil and gas. Just like he went to India to lecture them about how they are overpopulating the earth and that their factories are harming the environment. I am glad the Indian professor in the interview he did for said documentary tried to put things in perspective/give nuance about how complex everything is and how easy it is for celebs and corporations to constantly lay everything at the feet of individual everyday consumers and in this case, workers, like they don't help to create the circumstances for the situation in the first place.

Sorry for the rant. I wouldn't consider myself an eco-activist or environmentalist but I do try and be mindful and do my part in what little ways I can. But yeah, Lucy is just following the tradition of the rich lecturing the everyday ordinary person about the environment and treating animals better while they barely do anything to help improve things as well. I think it is just another excuse to act superior. Just like how the Queen was saying recently that we need to do better, while maybe she should look in her own backyard and see how she personally contributes to the problem of climate change.
Totally agree, I'm the same as you, I do what I can, but when I see celebs preaching from their ivory towers it actually turns me completely off and doesn't inspire me whatsoever. How the other half live!

micfan

Even the fucking honeymoon is gifted. I can’t even with this one.

such a fame hungry and irrelevant/untalented person.
Must be nice. This must be how a lot of the rich stay rich because they are always getting gifted stuff and never seem to have to pay out of pocket. I guess these companies/brands will bend over backwards just to be associated with the right sort. But I wonder if it ever amounts to a patronage of any sort on the part of people like Lucy and James, etc.? Or do they just take the gifts and do that quick easy social media ads and nothing else

coriander

VIP Member
On Jamie's podcast she looked very pillow faced. Too much filler in there. Shame, she was pretty.

Sw4

VIP Member
One of the cutest newborns I've ever seen, but oh god that name is awful.

It's not even a somewhat pleasant sounding word that has been turned into an absurd celeb name (e.g. Apple, Blue Ivy), it's just a really dull surname! I suppose it will always be shortened to Will or maybe Willow though, which aren't terrible.

rupertbear1

I just think if you are going to open up open up, if not, no need to say anything. I’m not saying ppl want to know her husbands sperm count, or where the problem lies but as somebody who has gone through fertility struggles I thought she would open up abit more. If it were me I’d prob say something like ‘we were lucky enough to fall naturally in the end but it took us a while’ or ‘we had IVF’ …. But she maybe doesnt feel comfortable which is fine… but why film a video?
She does speak from a privileged position but in this case I feel like she'd be damned if she did and damned if she didn't. She's being honest about her journey whether it cost anything or not.

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Really annoyed me that she shared that video of the cow getting knocked over by police with no trigger warning.. honestly these things upset me, I would rather not see that when I’m looking at my social media

• Sad

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Really annoyed me that she shared that video of the cow getting knocked over by police with no trigger warning.. honestly these things upset me, I would rather not see that when I’m looking at my social media
Yeah this was so annoying, then she doubled down like 'it should make you uncomfortable, hope you rethink your meat-eating choices' like what about the people who saw it who don't eat meat then? Just wanted to upset them for no reason I guess ok

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
It’s absolutely sick that Lucy is on another honeymoon. She’s calling it that because she knows it’s ridiculous to be on another trip and extremely hypocritical to her vegan lifestyle.

georg

If I'm not mistaken she lives around Wimbledon. Why move so far away from central London to have have a mehh house ? Her previous house was fine.

Reactions: 5

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
It’s a shame she can’t be normal and not use that dark black filter on all her photos so we could actually see the beautiful Mauritian resort that they are honeymooning in?

Demilee124

Chatty Member
Anyone know th tea on why she parted ways with feed me vegan ???

I lik her but think you can’t preach vegan animals rights then be full of filler Botoxin and wear designer bags etc etc values don add up do theyyy

She’s definitely had a lot done to her cheeks and lips and her eyebrows/forehead were not moving

she was so pretty and didn’t need anything done!
She was sooo pretty. Now has a generic love island face.
The biggest thing aside from lips was a lot of filler in her chin. She had quite a prominent cleft in her chin which she had filled out, along with lips and upper cheeks.
Now she seems to be moving away slightly from the filler and more down the botox route (eg. botox lip flip rather than more filler).

She was great on Jamie's poscast to be fair. Her none moving face was just a bit of a distraction.

JulesWake

VIP Member
Also try being vegan when you live on a council estate and the price of vegan food is unachievable! Everything is a massive privilege with these lot.
Shows you how upside down the world is, when bad eating is accessible, yet eating clean healthy is almost impossible to afford.

• Sad