Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen Tamara Kalinic was in attendance too with her fiance. Proper glamorous fashion crowd

Reactions: 1
Is he a serial shagger? lol
Always thought they looked like such an odd coupling
Yeah he was shagging around on his wife for years, it’s even rumoured he was still at it when his wife had cancer. Some people say he was shagging Kate when Rebecca was near the end of her life, although I’m not sure If that’s true!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Yeah he was shagging around on his wife for years, it’s even rumoured he was still at it when his wife had cancer. Some people say he was shagging Kate when Rebecca was near the end of her life, although I’m not sure If that’s true!
This has been said on the TOWIE thread a lot and people have said whilst he cheated a lot Kate was after 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Got to admit Lucy hasn’t put a foot wrong on the fashion front this weekend, all her dresses but especially the pink were so stunning! It’s got to sting how Ryan has barely mentioned her though and you’ve got Adam putting pics of Caroline on his grid with adoring captions 🫢 all that effort & you can’t even get any recognition from your “fiancé”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Got to admit Lucy hasn’t put a foot wrong on the fashion front this weekend, all her dresses but especially the pink were so stunning! It’s got to sting how Ryan has barely mentioned her though and you’ve got Adam putting pics of Caroline on his grid with adoring captions 🫢 all that effort & you can’t even get any recognition from your “fiancé”
He was the best man so I’m guessing a little preoccupied!

She’s been posting photos eyeballing herself anyway and think had Scott helping her out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always think she dresses quite nicely, better than some other tarty influencers anyway. But her eye make-up lets her down every time, the heavy eyeliner ages her so much! She would look much better fresh-faced and a bit more pared back.

Reactions: 11
I had to bloody zoom in / turn sound up I thought I were seeing things! Friggin Mariah Carey. My god, I'm at a wedding tonight at local cricket club, fiver a wine and beige buffet🤣🤪. I need to rethink my friendship group!
They own pretty little thing don't they ?
---
They own pretty little thing don't they ?
It's like the poorer version of the Saudi wedding Beyonce performed at 😅😅
---
Ronan keating is singing now , so sign that Ryan will be up singing soon 🤔😫
---
I think Lucy is elegant and dresses nicely and appropriately, and not all boobs and bum out

Reactions: 6
I actually didn’t like the pink dress but thought she looked lovely in the black one. Ryan just looked ridiculous tho 😂

Reactions: 6
her hair is always the same style..

why does she never have it up and look different than usual.

Reactions: 3
As always there are pics of her looking at Ryan adoringly and none of him even looking at her…he is so up his own arse

Reactions: 8
wonder what Ryan got them for a wedding gift🤔

Coronation Street studio tour?

Towie box set?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
odd looking Jake Hall is there.

is the bride a golddigger? she looks a bit like Chloe Lewis ( the grinch, according to Jake)

Reactions: 1