Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That white dress with the gold seashells that she wore in Portugal was lovely, however she's gatekeeping and not letting anyone know where its from. That really makes me dislike her. Just be friendly, it costs nothing.

Reactions: 8
That white dress with the gold seashells that she wore in Portugal was lovely, however she's gatekeeping and not letting anyone know where its from. That really makes me dislike her. Just be friendly, it costs nothing.
She won’t say cos she wants to be relatable and that dress cost about £1200

Reactions: 6
I swear her kids are always eating! My kids won't eat anything I wish they would eat like hers!

Reactions: 3
Adam has started on the positivity posts now 🤦🏻‍♀️
How long before he’s claiming to of had issues with booze for clout like scotty ?

We all know it’s NOT just booze though. Not one has been successful in their business endeavours. Most were funded by others so they didn’t even have to get to money together themselves and that was evidenced with scotty just casually removing himself from a Business he’s “dedicated and 💯 believes in”

All 3 are talentless chancers living for literally free! i’d love see them have to do a real days work without the privilege they have desperately clung too.

Just think! if odd-jobc had decided to follow the yellow brick road that day instead of going to a corrie audition then we would have never heard THAT laugh! 🤮

Reactions: 7
Christ! Where is he now? Looks like a gorgeous old hotel in Italy. Life is literally one big holiday. Cost of living crisis and they’re just constantly showing off.

Reactions: 9
Same with Adam and caroline
Another lot on holiday again
Probably a freebie too
Their life is just one big holiday too
None of it paid for by them
Makes me sick

Reactions: 7
All the school age kids will be so far behind on school work, Caroline's boy acts very young/immature for his age
I think they only take their kids on holiday when they are off school, like the holiday they are on at the moment, they don’t have the kids with them. I agree Teddy seems younger than what he is but I think they still baby him

Reactions: 1