Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so weird at the same wedding where they Mariah and Andrea Bocelli perform they also had Richard Fleeshman from Coronation Street

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah he was shagging around on his wife for years, it’s even rumoured he was still at it when his wife had cancer. Some people say he was shagging Kate when Rebecca was near the end of her life, although I’m not sure If that’s true!
rio and Kate were shagging at The Bromley Court Hotel whilst Rebecca was terminal

he’s a wonky lip bleep and her donut shop was rank

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I felt all Kate's dresses were too booby for a wedding...

she always likes to show them

Reactions: 9
rio and Kate were shagging at The Bromley Court Hotel whilst Rebecca was terminal

he’s a wonky lip bleep and her donut shop was rank
OMFG you’re kidding ! So crass!
She deserves all she gets from him.
She is a chav

Reactions: 7
I haven’t liked her since she asked the step kids to put all their mum’s belongings and memories in one room because she didn’t feel comfortable at home

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m embarrassed for them. Can just imagine them strutting through that hotel in their matching outfits thinking they’re great.
They’re all horrendous!! Was at dancing on ice with a friend and they’re all just loud, attention seeking morons

Reactions: 8
Why does she encourage him to speak when his mouth is full and why does she laugh at the little girl when she’s pulling a poor animal’s tail? She’s an idiot.

Reactions: 5