Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that the dentist was putting in Romans mouth?
Probably some kind of coating to protect them better, my niece got something along those lines a few months ago, although she is 9. I was thinking 4 was a bit young to be needing stuff on his teeth but then he always does seem to be eating 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Probably some kind of coating to protect them better, my niece got something along those lines a few months ago, although she is 9. I was thinking 4 was a bit young to be needing stuff on his teeth but then he always does seem to be eating 🤷‍♀️
It’s fluoride gel. It gets applied once a year at dentist appointments for all kids these days to help protect their teeth.

Reactions: 6
So going by her stories they are at Eden Roc Hotel, which starts at £3k a night…
Wonder if they are actually staying there…
Ludicrous amount of money to spend on a wedding, what a complete waste!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So going by her stories they are at Eden Roc Hotel, which starts at £3k a night…

He's a billionaire. He'll be paying for them all to stay.

Reactions: 9

Imagine other people staying at the hotel paying all that money and the Thomas lot rocking up screaming and shouting with their usual attention seeking ways 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine other people staying at the hotel paying all that money and the Thomas lot rocking up screaming and shouting with their usual attention seeking ways 🤦🏻‍♀️
I seen a comment on one of the brothers instagram pics (can’t remember which one) but someone asked if there is any introverts in his family 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Kamenis are defo footing the bill and it will be in a magazine which will contribute!
Also, there is just no way Lucy eats all the food she posts like the massive bowls of pasta for lunch - she will have about 2 mouth fulls!

Reactions: 7
when are they getting married I wonder?

a ex corrie/ reality tv contender, certainly won't stretch to a wedding as fancy as the one they're attending haha.

Bet it worries Lucy about her big day ( if it ever happens).
---
Caroline looks stunning at the white party....Lucy just looks the same as she looks everyday, I don't like her eyes

Last edited:
Reactions: 2