Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mariah Carey singing at the wedding reception
Last wedding I went to was a Tom jones tribute…tell me your a millionaire without telling me your a millionaire 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Last wedding I went to was a Tom jones tribute…tell me your a millionaire without telling me your a millionaire 🤣
Whose wedding was it & how did the Thomas trio get invited?

Lucy always looks so stiff and awkward when she’s done up in these outfits. Honestly if you saw her in Tesco without the expensive/gifted clothes and make up you wouldn’t really notice her. Her and Ryan don’t seem to have any chemistry.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whose wedding was it & how did the Thomas trio get invited?

Lucy always looks so stiff and awkward when she’s done up in these outfits. Honestly if you saw her in Tesco without the expensive/gifted clothes and make up you wouldn’t really notice her. Her and Ryan don’t seem to have any chemistry.
It was one of the Kumani’s. They’re loaded!!

Reactions: 3
Wow Ryan is best man - must have been very slim pickings for Amir…
Easy to make loads of money when you literally employ slaves!

Reactions: 9
I had to bloody zoom in / turn sound up I thought I were seeing things! Friggin Mariah Carey. My god, I'm at a wedding tonight at local cricket club, fiver a wine and beige buffet🤣🤪. I need to rethink my friendship group!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet Ryans had a hand out from his friend in financial red spot times

Last edited:
I bet Ryans had a hand out from his friend in financial red spot times
I think Adam has too- wasn’t it the Kumani’s who gave him a job when he was struggling after leaving Emmerdale? It’s an interesting dynamic between them all for sure. I really didn’t get the vibe Ryan was close enough to the groom to be best man but what do I know 🤣

Reactions: 11
Yes I think Ryan and Adam are both living beyond their means, and both been dug out with the rich guy...

redneck

Reactions: 11
Anthony Joshua must have been there too. He’s posted a pic at a wedding with Mariah and Naomi Campbell

I bet Ryan was loving all the attention of all the really famous people listening to his best man speech

Reactions: 3
Naomi Campbell and Steve Bartlett (Diary of an CEO) also on the guest list.
Very random mix of people!
Reportedly cost £20m, what a ludicrous amount to spend on a wedding 🤦‍♀️