Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @e.l.lofthouse - good work!

Nothing to recap really; Lucy is still a massive bore and on the look out for freebies galore whilst Ryan still frequently forgets that he lives with Lucy and their children and disappears back to Manchester/on holiday/anywhere but Essex. Normally whilst dressed like a twit.

As you were (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She must be an absolute rocket in bed because how the duck does she get a man? She's the most boring individual I've ever followed / seen and I used to work in a library with a woman who only talked about pigeons.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She must be an absolute rocket in bed because how the duck does she get a man? She's the most boring individual I've ever followed / seen and I used to work in a library with a woman who only talked about pigeons.
Even her laugh is boring 😂

Reactions: 8
Even her laugh is boring 😂
I know. She's just a boring individual with zero self respect or personality.

Her sisters face IRRITATES me too haha
---
Her sister put photos up from the holiday they all went on, she's got a picture of the kids up and Lilah has no top on and Lucy and Ryan are okay with that? Disgusting.

And the kids clearly haven't had much sun cream on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know. She's just a boring individual with zero self respect or personality.

Her sisters face IRRITATES me too haha
---
Her sister put photos up from the holiday they all went on, she's got a picture of the kids up and Lilah has no top on and Lucy and Ryan are okay with that? Disgusting.

And the kids clearly haven't had much sun cream on.
Roman has no top on either, so why is it disgusting for Lilah? It’s a baby and toddler sitting on the beach…
I understand what you’re saying about there being creeps out there but the kids aren’t naked and if Lucy herself puts them on social media then

Reactions: 4
Roman has no top on either, so why is it disgusting for Lilah? It’s a baby and toddler sitting on the beach…
I understand what you’re saying about there being creeps out there but the kids aren’t naked and if Lucy herself puts them on social media then
I wouldn't let anyone else put photos of my kids on social media, especially ones like that. And boys don't always tops with their swim shorts when they're on the beach. I find it weird they'd allow other people to put photos of their kids like that, regardless of bein related or not. Bad enough they do it themselves. Everyone on here says influencers should not put their vulnerable kids on their SM when there are creeps out there but these pictures are okay? Fair enough 🙃

That's all I'm saying. Have a lovely evening.

Reactions: 3
I remember when Roman was younger, she said that he eats so much that they have the same size portions.
What she meant was that she eats the same portion size as a 2 year old.
dear god. either she's gotten used to eating small portions or she's hungry a lot of the time!

Reactions: 2
Another fancy restaurant with those poor kids. And it infuriates me that she shows other peoples children in her videos all the time!!!! Not everyone is like you Lucy and plasters their kids all over social media

Reactions: 5
Another day, another posh restaurant!
Those kids must be bored to tears! I mean ive gone to some not so great restaurants but went because they were kid friendly, and the kids can piss about without people getting arsey!!Get to the bloody Toby Carvery and be done with it! 🤣
Disclaimer- i know i sound like a chav, im not🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought Roman could eat with a knife and fork? Yet she's taken him somewhere posh and he's eating a pig in blanket like it's a bit dog!!

I know kids eat with their hands at times, mine do when they feel like being pigs haha, but my point is that she acts like he can do everything and is so perfect and clever yet she always contradicts herself 😂 He does shove his food on as well. I'd be fuming if I paid to eat somewhere decent and this lot turned up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeh my friend took her 4 month daughter to a steak restaurant on a Saturday night like who would do that! Some parents are so entitled

Reactions: 4
Those kids must be bored to tears! I mean ive gone to some not so great restaurants but went because they were kid friendly, and the kids can piss about without people getting arsey!!Get to the bloody Toby Carvery and be done with it! 🤣
Disclaimer- i know i sound like a chav, im not🤪
I agree kids roughly same age as hers we went for a carvery today which had a soft play in the restaurant. Toddler played I got peace to have my dinner win win for us. Also to add my toddler enjoyed making a couple of week friends while we were there that he played with the whole time. Her kids must be piss bored cause I would be going to all these posh arsed restaurants for kids it must be even worse

Reactions: 3
Yeh my friend took her 4 month daughter to a steak restaurant on a Saturday night like who would do that! Some parents are so entitled
Yeah, I went for a mother's day meal yesterday and thankfully it was a child friendly place as the wait was a while and my two were getting bored and stroppy. Couldn't imagine how annoying it would be if it was a place like that, a steak restaurant that's mainly for adults.

Reactions: 2