Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh sheā€™s on the beg for some garden furniture ā€¦
She ā€œforgotā€ to order garden furniture
She doesnā€™t ā€œforget ā€œ to order all her clothes for her gifted holidays tho ..
Iā€™m sure some stupid company will be along shortly and offer her freebies
If only she could order some garden furniture online herself with next day delivery
But that would mean her paying ā€¦

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Yep itā€™s plain as day sheā€™s after another freebieā€¦same as Wendy house suggestions? Do they actually pay for anything šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
to think they have been mixing with real financially rich people ..

and here she is literally begging.

redneck

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh sheā€™s on the beg for some garden furniture ā€¦
She ā€œforgotā€ to order garden furniture
She doesnā€™t ā€œforget ā€œ to order all her clothes for her gifted holidays tho ..
Iā€™m sure some stupid company will be along shortly and offer her freebies
If only she could order some garden furniture online herself with next day delivery
But that would mean her paying ā€¦
Why donā€™t they just ask Ryanā€™s bestieā€¦ heā€™s not short of a few quid

Reactions: 4
she should have used subtitles in the boring quavers story with Roman..

his speech isn't the best

Reactions: 1
she should have used subtitles in the boring quavers story with Roman..

his speech isn't the best
Really? I donā€™t hear anything wrong with his speech to be honest. I can understand everything heā€™s saying and heā€™s eating at the same time.

On the beg again for a day out in London.

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell, on the beg again, use your phone and Google it you knobberšŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ there's absolutely loads to do in London with kids, is she thick or whatšŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­
---
Really? I donā€™t hear anything wrong with his speech to be honest. I can understand everything heā€™s saying and heā€™s eating at the same time.

On the beg again for a day out in London.
Haha snapšŸ˜†

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Is Roman not a bit old to be in a pushchair?!
He might be, Iā€™ve no idea, but if he isnā€™t, it might just seem that way because she documents every second of the poor kids life on instagram. Iā€™ve no idea how he isnā€™t about 12 Iā€™ve seen him so often.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Idk he's just turned 4. They might have to walk a fair bit to get to the hospital and kids don't exactly walk quickly.

Reactions: 2
To be honest when I have a lot of travelling to do I'll take a pushchair for my kids - the oldest is a few weeks older than Roman but he goes on the buggy board at the back and my youngest goes in the seat. When you're doing a lot of walking or trying to catch connecting trains it's just convenient to be able to have them move at your pace rather than... pre-school child pace, which can be glacial šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5