Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A relative of mine has five children with a man who can barely take care of himself never mind the children. As in she took the children to the park and had to make his lunch and leave it in the fridge and he still rang her with questions. If she wants to go anywhere without the kids it’s a negotiation eg can you take 2 of the kids, only be out for an hour and get your mum to come and help. He’s still complaining about the time (about a year ago) he had to ‘babysit’ four of the kids while she took one to the hospital and she was gone three hours apparently it was an absolute nightmare. But he does nothing with the kids when he’s home from work… because apparently it’s not an absolute nightmare for her to look after five kids 24/7 but it’s an absolute nightmare for him to ‘babysit’ four kids for three hours.
Jesus wept. She should get shot of him!

Reactions: 7
I don't think he's liked or commented on her self indulgent swim suit reel. Funny considering he does on every other women's.🙈😬

Reactions: 4
Also not a bit weird that they didn’t hang out at all with the twit Kamanis and his trophy wife.
Considering Ryan is always with him when in Dubai

Reactions: 5
Ryan shared Roman taking a tantrum and hitting to him because he wanted ice cream before dinner...

Roman looks like he's turning into a right brat

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Another trip away -at this point they should just live in a tent when In England
No point having a house /never in it

Reactions: 2
they kids are growing up absolutely spoilt rotten and greedy..

it's continuous holidays, then home straight into days out, bowling, kids stuffing their faces, and you would think the amount of time they are at restaurants they would have better manners but they don't, it's like feeding time at the zoo.

Reactions: 4
NGL, if I had their money and knew everything was going to change soon with not being able to go anywhere anytime with Roman in school, I’d be going away a lot too

Reactions: 6