Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it annoying me so much that all their outfits are colour coordinated?
Literally was thinking exactly the same thing. I was just wondering did she bring Ryan’s stuff with her as they met him there or does he just “happen” to have those coloured clothes with him??

Reactions: 5
I'm confused cos Lucy and Ryan are both posting like they're still in doobs, yet Adam was posting yesterday at a bowling alley and roman was there 🤔

• Haha
I'm confused cos Lucy and Ryan are both posting like they're still in doobs, yet Adam was posting yesterday at a bowling alley and roman was there 🤔
Yep I was confused when I saw Roman with Adam aswell… somebodies not posting in real time lol

Reactions: 4
Really annoys me that they are at this hotel for free, we used to stay here to break up a long haul flight with the kids. It's now tripled in price for our usual stay yet here they are with money but getting it for nothing

Because she thinks it makes her look like the best mum ever because he is crying because she is leaving. It’s all about her.

Reactions: 13
It’s such a breach of his privacy. It’s horrible to watch. Absolutely disgusting she’s done this. LOW

Reactions: 7
We get it Lucy, you’re slim! Obsessed with showing her tummy when walking

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that’s the property they are renovating to sell isn’t it?
She said she’s ago she was doing a house for them in Essex as her bungalow was too small now. I assumed when it’s done she will rent out the bungalow and they will use the house

Reactions: 3
Ryan’s got mummy over to help with the kids yet again whilst Lucy is away. I know a lot of men do this but it really makes me think less of them - surely you’re able to cope a day or two with your own kinds on your own without running back to mummy. Honestly these immature mummys boys just need to grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ryan’s got mummy over to help with the kids yet again whilst Lucy is away. I know a lot of men do this but it really makes me think less of them - surely you’re able to cope a day or two with your own kinds on your own without running back to mummy. Honestly these immature mummys boys just need to grow up
Me and my friends have a running joke (with husbands that work away a lot) that they disappear and nobody bats an eyelid and we go away for 24 hours and it’s like the world is ending!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me and my friends have a running joke (with husbands that work away a lot) that they disappear and nobody bats an eyelid and we go away for 24 hours and it’s like the world is ending!
A relative of mine has five children with a man who can barely take care of himself never mind the children. As in she took the children to the park and had to make his lunch and leave it in the fridge and he still rang her with questions. If she wants to go anywhere without the kids it’s a negotiation eg can you take 2 of the kids, only be out for an hour and get your mum to come and help. He’s still complaining about the time (about a year ago) he had to ‘babysit’ four of the kids while she took one to the hospital and she was gone three hours apparently it was an absolute nightmare. But he does nothing with the kids when he’s home from work… because apparently it’s not an absolute nightmare for her to look after five kids 24/7 but it’s an absolute nightmare for him to ‘babysit’ four kids for three hours.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11