Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Lucy has really done much to contribute to the success of RWL. I think Cecilia has done a lot of the hard graft behind the scenes and Lucy predominantly put her name and face to it.
That is true and I loved Cecilias workout but that in itself is a credit to Lucy. Anyone in business knows you bring in the best experts to be successful. Cecelia was Lucys PT and she had her looking amazing and everyone wanted to know her secret and what she was doing and she was smart enough to cash in on it. She was smart enough to eventually take her name off the business too and continue to bring in other trainers. Shes either a lot smarter than she comes across or she has a brilliant team of business advisors as shes had the most longevity of them all

Reactions: 7
That is true and I loved Cecilias workout but that in itself is a credit to Lucy. Anyone in business knows you bring in the best experts to be successful. Cecelia was Lucys PT and she had her looking amazing and everyone wanted to know her secret and what she was doing and she was smart enough to cash in on it. She was smart enough to eventually take her name off the business too and continue to bring in other trainers. Shes either a lot smarter than she comes across or she has a brilliant team of business advisors as shes had the most longevity of them all
Oh I definitely agree that she’s been savvy, but when it’s come to the actual “work” I’m not sure of how much she’s contributed. Both Cecilia and her husband have been directors of the company since the start.

Reactions: 3
I know nothing about the family Ryan was in Dubai with...

are they dodgy? Into drugs? Money laundering?

how on earth did Ryan end up friends with them...

he's like a pauper, compared to their financial wealth
I don’t know but I think the fact they’re based in Manchester maybe? They’re very close to other Adam too. He struggled with work after Emmerdale so they gave him work at their property busienss

Reactions: 5
They all grew up together I think. I've never known people with such a wide and weird friendship group. They've mentioned before they've known the fury's since they were younger as well.

Weren’t they strapped into that vehicle they were in? I almost had a heart attack when Roman leaned over the side!

Those kids are spoilt!
so are adam Thomas's kids. teddy seems ok but Elise seems very spoilt and brat like. She used to be quite cute but more like a diva now.
The whole easter gifting thing so extreme and excessive for kids that have it all.
I do still find Roman cute and funny maybe it's his age.
Also what is going on with Caroline? Has that lady lost her personality? Vacuous walking advert.

so are adam Thomas's kids. teddy seems ok but Elise seems very spoilt and brat like. She used to be quite cute but more like a diva now.
The whole easter gifting thing so extreme and excessive for kids that have it all.
Also what is going on with Caroline? Has that lady lost her personality? Vacuous walking advert.
I agree. But Roman does crack me up. I could watch him all day.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t think she ever had a personality 😂

• Haha
I agree-when she starts with “hi guys” you know she’s trying to sell you something

Reactions: 4
Caroline keeps on saying my "mini me" and getting her to perform for the camera...

the girl is her dad's spitting image, she's not a mini Caroline....

the boys Carolines double

Reactions: 4
Oh looks like this Dubai holiday for the whole family was a freebie
Ryan posting the hotel and “ad”
This lot pay for nothing and they have the money to pay
Makes me sick

Reactions: 9
I must say that video of Scarlett and Roman reuniting in the airport is lovely. I’m glad she is also being included in the holiday. Hopefully having a break from whatever it is that’s clearly going on in Manchester does them all good 😬

Reactions: 7