Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the video, I don’t see Tina doing anything wrong tbh, it’s instinct to defend yourself (and your child) particularly when your attacker is bigger than you. Teenage girls can be vicious I don’t miss navigating those years!

Reactions: 8
I wasn't meaning for Ryan to post about the incident lol, I was meaning posting in general.

Pretty sad Ryan and Tina can't be seen together, even just for Scarlett's mental health
My mum and dad haven’t been in the same room since I was probably 9 and I turned out just fine. I think it can be worse for kids for the parent to force a relationship if they clearly don’t get on

Reactions: 9
The recent updates of Lucy’s kids not being well, her not coping! Think there was even a video of her looking like she’d been crying with mascara down her face.
Is this for the benefit of us to feel sorry for her with her charmed life or for her man Ryan who seems to just be away all the time.

I find it strange when people constantly post photos or vids of their sick child. When really should you not be concentrating on looking after them or getting yourself better, rather obsessing about it being on the gram .

Jeez is everything just a working game now .

Just bloody live

Reactions: 14
The recent updates of Lucy’s kids not being well, her not coping! Think there was even a video of her looking like she’d been crying with mascara down her face.
Is this for the benefit of us to feel sorry for her with her charmed life or for her man Ryan who seems to just be away all the time.

I find it strange when people constantly post photos or vids of their sick child. When really should you not be concentrating on looking after them or getting yourself better, rather obsessing about it being on the gram .

Jeez is everything just a working game now .

Just bloody live
She’s probably hoping some holiday company will gift her a week in the sun
Everything she posts is so calculated
She isn’t stupid

Reactions: 9
I must have missed it why is she crying? She realised that millions of strangers know private details of her children's lives?
Coz she wants a holiday and Ryan fucked off and left her to look after the kids on her own again!

Reactions: 7
Lucy bought kids shorts and flip-flops weeks ago, and I got the impression they were going away somewhere hot a week after DOI.

Lilah has had chicken pox, so maybe they had to change the dates and that's why he went to Dubai and she's sulking

Reactions: 6
I actually feel somewhat sorry for Lucy! 2 toddlers alone is hard going, he was absent during dancing on ice, now buggered off on holiday immediately afterwards, she looks knackered and the youngest has chicken pox and her endometriosis has flared up... she's in Manchester away from her family and friends so is probs feeling a little lonely! But looks like Ryan saw her insta story about feeling rubbish and sent his mum to kind of help Lucy.....honestly I would be so fed up if I was her!

Reactions: 17
If some teenagers were outside my house I'd have no chance I'd be too knackered to fight them off!

• Haha
Ryan did say that the first thing they were gonna do after dancing on ice was go on a family holiday…. Didn’t realise that meant with his brothers lol
I would be fuming if I were Lucy that he’s gone away especially with Lyla having chickenpox and maybe teething aswell, but I wouldn’t be crying on social media! That bit is just for attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lucy bought kids shorts and flip-flops weeks ago, and I got the impression they were going away somewhere hot a week after DOI.

Lilah has had chicken pox, so maybe they had to change the dates and that's why he went to Dubai and she's sulking
No this is true! Maybe why she’s acting so hard done by as they are all meant to go x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t see her post crying …I’d be fuming he went away after DOI but I’d not be posting it on instagram etc.

Reactions: 3
I can’t see her post crying …I’d be fuming he went away after DOI but I’d not be posting it on instagram etc.
Probably because she thinks this is the only way to get through to him as they both seem to live their lives on instagram. I would put money on them all being supposed to go then Lilah got chickenpox so Lucy stayed home with both kids. I would also be raging with Ryan but wouldn’t be filming myself crying 🥰 she does seem to be having a rough time of it though.

Reactions: 8
Lucy moaning again...

I'm sure the hot country you're probably going to in a few weeks will make up for it.

Reactions: 3
so she was moaning about caring for her own kids, and now she's getting holiday treatments done..

couldn't make this tit up

Screenshot_20240325-142435.png

• Haha