Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure the boy would have preferred a Spiderman or whatever character he's into, but the fact Lucy picked a girls scooter with a basket just so it fits in with her decor is shocking tbh

Reactions: 6
Has she sold her house in Essex? Because why would u renovate one as a second home when u already have one there??

Roman came across as such a spoilt brat in that video, playing up to the attention as well by trying to blow the candles out again. Bless Lilah just sat there taking it all in!!
King Ro Ro is exactly what the World famous trio would be like if they were truthful about the kind of people they REALLY are.

Reactions: 1
He lives off Lucy and the Kamani hand me downs.

He is ‘tired’ of acting, so wont do that, his podcast with his brothers gets no listeners and therefore no advertising revenue, and he can’t start any new ventures as he’s a bankrupt. So it’s the odd reality tv appearance and desperately trying (yet failing) to get more involved with RWL
Who’s this kamami?

Rough as old boots, definitely the daughter! I grew up on a rough council estate and this never happened to me, not sure how it happens to “celeb” children, what a mess

to be fair teenagers are out of control these days, they attacked her I hope she give them a good whack 🤣
---
I'm sorry but as a mum. I'd have done exactly what Tina did. Regardless of what happened. No one would be ganging up on my daughter in front of me
100% 👏
---
I'm sorry but as a mum. I'd have done exactly what Tina did. Regardless of what happened. No one would be ganging up on my daughter in front of me
100% 👏
He’s part of the Kamani family who founded Boohoo, PLT etc
oh right, thank you

Reactions: 3
Christ, where are they now? Do they ever just spend time, alone as a family? And why on earth do they always go around in a big family group? These two look like they have zero chemistry together.

Reactions: 4
why is soy boy Adam incapable of functioning without laughing at the end or having his mouth constantly wide open.

He looks like a simpleton.

tbh I think he struggles with his nerves too.

Jeez another holiday ! Is it a freebie by any chance? Yeah why is it always a group event…meanwhile in the real world most people are lucky if they can afford one week abroad a year …

Yep he comes across like a simpleton …he’s not playing with a full deck …

Reactions: 3
How will they cope when “king Roman” has to go to school and they can’t go on all these holidays?!

Wonder if Caroline is covering her pregnant belly by carrying Elsie… just wondering after Adam posted that picture of a pregnancy test

How will they cope when “king Roman” has to go to school and they can’t go on all these holidays?!
To be fair primary schools in Manchester area get 2 weeks for half term at this time of year so don’t go back until Monday. It’s always known as the “cheap week” for holidays (not that they need the cheap week)

Reactions: 2
Is it just me that gets the ick from fleeshman or whatever his name is

Reactions: 7
Is it just me that gets the ick from fleeshman or whatever his name is
Me too! And he sings at every event… he must really think he’s something special because if my pals wanted me to sing at every party I was invited to I would be saying no, I’m not the entertainment! He’s like a northern version of Arg, although to be fair, at least he can sing, not like Arg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol I must be in the minority,I think richard fleeshman is a talent! What a voice he has!

Reactions: 5