Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scarlett definitely seems & acts older than what she is. Even the hair and make up

Reactions: 7
They post about having alone time… but they aren’t alone coz someone’s filming them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hate how smug she is going on about her family holiday when it’s been gifted.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if this has been said before, but Amani suddenly ‘popping up’ in the same place they’re on a family holiday…something is going on between them I’m sure

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if this has been said before, but Amani suddenly ‘popping up’ in the same place they’re on a family holiday…something is going on between them I’m sure
I don’t think she suddenly popped up, I’m sure they will have arranged it. Dean Gaffney is there aswell so not just family on the holiday. I think Amani has a crush on Ryan tho… god knows why 😂

Reactions: 6
Looks like Amani was on a flying visit she's leaving already 😜odd who goes for such a short stint …36 hours she said …

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Sorry but I don’t wanna see a 15 year olds arse cheeks… I don’t agree with putting Scarlett on Instagram like that at all.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but I don’t wanna see a 15 year olds arse cheeks… I don’t agree with putting Scarlett on Instagram like that at all.
I can't believe they've posted that. How is she not uncomfortable / Ryan uncomfortable with his child wearing that. So wrong.

Reactions: 1
I can't believe they've posted that. How is she not uncomfortable / Ryan uncomfortable with his child wearing that. So wrong.
Not even just them, her mum aswell as I’m sure she will have bought it for her. Agree with u, so wrong!