Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's bleeping insane. Trying to say no less.. the other week she let lilac chew her arm to bits rather than giving her something to bite on. Now she's letting them squeeze Lemon on her chairs rather than saying oh hey let's try that on a plate cos it's not nice to put food or drinks on furniture. She has as much sense as she does personality. None.

Reactions: 13
Where do they get all their money? Is it her fitness? I suppose he won DOI! They don’t seem short of dosh
I think her fitness thing does well and she does adverts plus she has a collection in Very I think. As for Ryan, I saw him do an advert for PG tips with Adam but apart from that I’ve no idea what he does lol
I noticed on Dancing on Ice he was still classed as an ex coronation street character, but he hasn’t been on that for 8 years now!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think her fitness thing does well and she does adverts plus she has a collection in Very I think. As for Ryan, I saw him do an advert for PG tips with Adam but apart from that I’ve no idea what he does lol
I noticed on Dancing on Ice he was still classed as an ex coronation street character, but he hasn’t been on that for 8 years now!
He did Neighbours and then said he was quitting acting.
I’m sure he did a few bits for RWL and when he took part in that games thing on ITV people on here thought he was hoping it could lead to interest for a proper male section for RWL. But the show flopped and he didn’t win

Reactions: 2
Is he just basically a reality TV game show contestant?
That’s all he seems to do.
She’s done well if her fitness programme is raking it in

• Haha
Reactions: 5
RWL seems like a sustainable business, it's one of the only real 'celebrity' fitness ventures that's gone the distance imo, been running over a decade now and still seems to have a decent following/membership. Just had a little nosy on companies house and their latest filing says they have about 500k cash on hand. She's done well with it, not just treated it like a trend or a quick cash grab like a lot of celebs. She does have properties too. She seems a LOT more savvy with her money than Ryan.

Reactions: 15
Must be the over 65's subscribing to her fitness plan.

Wonder what reality show Ryan will pop in on next?.

Corrie probably would have him back but he won't go because of his baseball bat friendly ex

• Haha
Over on the Ashley James thread someone said last summer Ryan and Ashley’s partner tried to pitch a show/podcast “Dads go mad”

• Haha
I wonder if Ryan has stayed longer in Dubai or if he’s just posting photos after he got home. Coz Adams home and Ryan wasn’t with him, not in the video anyway, and Lucy hasn’t mentioned him either. I would be even more fuming than I was before if I were her!

Reactions: 3
RWL is really good. I had a membership for years and had great results with it. There is a whole community for it on insta too. Def not over 65’s! She has some really good fitness trainers on there and theres programmes for all levels of fitness. She has done really well with it. She has been well advised I’d say to not have fallen into the reality star hole. Def seems to work harder than him. I think her head is screwed on other than when it comes to men,she always seems a bit naive with them

Reactions: 7
I don’t think Lucy has really done much to contribute to the success of RWL. I think Cecilia has done a lot of the hard graft behind the scenes and Lucy predominantly put her name and face to it.

If I were her I would be chucking the kids at him as soon as I landed and telling him to parent his children for a change lol