Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say that video of Scarlett and Roman reuniting in the airport is lovely. I’m glad she is also being included in the holiday. Hopefully having a break from whatever it is that’s clearly going on in Manchester does them all good 😬
Included in the AD you mean

• Haha
Reactions: 1
[

Oh looks like this Dubai holiday for the whole family was a freebie
Ryan posting the hotel and “ad”
This lot pay for nothing and they have the money to pay
Makes me sick

100 % Agree they are total spongers …lot of families never get a holiday and these lot can afford it and get it for free !

Reactions: 4
I’ve said this a million times but this is on the companies that gift these families these things. No one would say no to a free holiday no matter how much money they have (Ryan and Lucy aren’t multimillionaires, comfortable maybe but not super loaded)

These companies should gift holidays to normal families and let them blog them that would sell more in my opinion

Reactions: 9
These companies should gift holidays to normal families and let them blog them that would sell more in my opinion
Unfortunately they wouldn’t. I’ve written to companies before to say the same as you and that it puts me off them gifting these people. They’ve said back that it is really a cheap form of advertising for them and it just allows them to reach a wide audience. It’s just the exposure that they’re after and unfortunately these people have a huge following, unlike a normal family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They are always on the beg (well Lucy is) and don’t want to pay from their own pockets if they can avoid it ! Agree it is on the companies who gift them but there are far more deserving people than them…
---
Scarlett didn’t want to be seen she kept trying to hide her face

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why can’t these people pay for their own bloody holidays?! They’re as bad as the Solomon crew - ad ad ad, freebies galore. It’s ridiculous. I personally wouldn’t buy a holiday from viewing some z listers grifting insta story

Reactions: 7
Why can’t these people pay for their own bloody holidays?! They’re as bad as the Solomon crew - ad ad ad, freebies galore. It’s ridiculous. I personally wouldn’t buy a holiday from viewing some z listers grifting insta story
Same, when I see these grifters getting free holidays and god knows what else, it has the opposite affect on me, it puts me off the company. Well played Lucy, a good few weeks ago your begging for a free holiday worked 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Funny how they haven’t spent any time with the crass Kamani’s whilst there, especially if Umar is one of his best friends.
Kamanis just seem pompous and up themselves so maybe a bit intimidating for Lucy!

And yes, when I see influencers having free stays and can afford it. Puts me off too.
These guys have no life but to be walking talking adverts.
It’s quite creepy how the world has become.
Real life Truman show

Reactions: 8
So Ryan has learned since having kids to appreciate time together. It’s a pity he hadn’t done this after his first child was born, instead of dumping her mother because she was spending more time on the baby than him!

Reactions: 9
So Ryan has learned since having kids to appreciate time together. It’s a pity he hadn’t done this after his first child was born, instead of dumping her mother because she was spending more time on the baby than him!
He criticised Lucy for the same thing when Roman was born!

Reactions: 4