Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment is on one of Tina’s Instagram posts! Sounds like Scarlett has caused some trouble, hence the girls showing up at their house and Tina has gone out to defend her🥴
Omg! 😱

Reactions: 2
Oh dear. Perhaps Ryan and Tina need to put their differences aside and actually co-parent their daughter. I had a feeling something was going on when Scarlett was being featured less on their social media, no real reference to her on WR etc. IF that comment is true (and let’s be real it could just be a troll) that is beyond worrying 😬 and I did get the vibe that the girls who turned up were there for Scarlett and Tina intervened.

Reactions: 15
Oh dear. Perhaps Ryan and Tina need to put their differences aside and actually co-parent their daughter. I had a feeling something was going on when Scarlett was being featured less on their social media, no real reference to her on WR etc. IF that comment is true (and let’s be real it could just be a troll) that is beyond worrying 😬 and I did get the vibe that the girls who turned up were there for Scarlett and Tina intervened.
Have you seen the last series? She barely got any screen time

Reactions: 4
having sex since age 13 fs......

Ryan needs to calm down with this thinking he's a top celebrity lifestyle and him and Tina need to start getting along, even meeting up for lunch or whatever for Scarletts sake.

I said before they girls wouldn't have been at Tinas house for no reason.

Ryan still hasn't posted

Reactions: 12
Have you seen the last series? She barely got any screen time
Yes, which is really odd when she was featured so much the first series and plays an important character…No more references from Adam about him filming with her either. It would be a real shame if her off screen antics have got her removed from the show. I seem to recall reading a post here (taken with a pinch of salt obvs) that she was a bit of a bully 😬 all the same it can’t help when your mum is taking a baseball bat to your dad’s car! Makes you wonder if Lucy has said something about not wanting trouble at her door or around her kids and that caused the distance 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Yes, which is really odd when she was featured so much the first series and plays an important character…No more references from Adam about him filming with her either. It would be a real shame if her off screen antics have got her removed from the show. I seem to recall reading a post here (taken with a pinch of salt obvs) that she was a bit of a bully 😬 all the same it can’t help when your mum is taking a baseball bat to your dad’s car! Makes you wonder if Lucy has said something about not wanting trouble at her door or around her kids and that caused the distance 🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s why it was weird to me too. But I also think WR have seen who the talented kids are now they’ve had 2 series. Kelly-Jo is more talented than all of them including Scarlett

Reactions: 5
I’d imagine Scarlett is in the middle of this and Tina has stepped in …she’d have been better calling the police though than brawling herself! Truth is Scarlett likely only got the WR role cos of her parents

If that’s the truth about Scarlett having sex then that woman should be ashamed of herself for posting that on a famous persons Instagram! Of course it’s not right if Scarlett’s doing that, but it should be kept private and her parents should be dealing with it. That could be really damaging to a young girl true or not!

Reactions: 19
Ryan's still not posted, he could be upset/dealing with what's happened...

Scarlett could have deep jealousy issues with her dad and his new family, she could feel unloved, and that's why she ended up in someone's a bed at 13, if it's true?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ryan's still not posted, he could be upset/dealing with what's happened...

Scarlett could have deep jealousy issues with her dad and his new family, she could feel unloved, and that's why she ended up in someone's a bed at 13, if it's true?
I think your reaching with that tbh

Reactions: 9
If that’s the truth about Scarlett having sex then that woman should be ashamed of herself for posting that on a famous persons Instagram! Of course it’s not right if Scarlett’s doing that, but it should be kept private and her parents should be dealing with it. That could be really damaging to a young girl true or not!
Thinking about it now it’s a bit weird to post because if it in her bed it sounds like it was with that person’s child or relative. So if they were 13 too they need talking to and if they were older they need reporting

Reactions: 12
Could be a older person? and that's why Ryan's disappeared offline, getting police involved?

Reactions: 1
No matter what my daughter may or may have not done, if some girls turned up at my house throwing punches and making threats I’d one million percent be out there throwing haymakers 🤣 probs screeching get ur fkn mam here she’ll get aswell 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️😝

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t follow Scott, but the other Thomas’s and Lucy also seem a bit quiet today 🤔

Reactions: 1
The Thomas Bros (cringe) are living it up in Dubai, probably being bank rolled by the Kumani’s

Reactions: 3
They're all at a ridiculous stag do in dubai.. but also what exactly would Ryan post about it if he weren't? Him and Tina clearly don't get on, I'm sure him sticking his oar in would only make things worse.

Also I personally wouldn't be meeting up with my ex for lunch for our daughters sake, we talk if we need to about our daughter and that's it.

Sounds like I like him but I don't. He's a prick.

having sex since age 13 fs......

Ryan needs to calm down with this thinking he's a top celebrity lifestyle and him and Tina need to start getting along, even meeting up for lunch or whatever for Scarletts sake.

I said before they girls wouldn't have been at Tinas house for no reason.

Ryan still hasn't posted

They're all at a ridiculous stag do in dubai.. but also what exactly would Ryan post about it if he weren't? Him and Tina clearly don't get on, I'm sure him sticking his oar in would only make things worse.

Also I personally wouldn't be meeting up with my ex for lunch for our daughters sake, we talk if we need to about our daughter and that's it.

Sounds like I like him but I don't. He's a prick.
I wasn't meaning for Ryan to post about the incident lol, I was meaning posting in general.

Pretty sad Ryan and Tina can't be seen together, even just for Scarlett's mental health

Reactions: 3