Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Tina really is a class act; smashing Ryan’s car windows in last year & brawling in the street with teenagers this year 😂 only downside is imagine how smug Lucy will be now 😐

Reactions: 5
bet Scarlett is a sly trouble maker... as no way two random girls would turn up at their house, there's more to it

Reactions: 15
I feel like she won’t be sacked but suspended or warned. I’m sure the parents of the girl she put in a headlock will complain

Reactions: 2
bet Scarlett is a sly trouble maker... as no way two random girls would turn up at their house, there's more to it
Their faces are blurred on the recording but definitely looks like scarlett is involved as you can tell by her awful blonde hair.

Reactions: 9
Ryan hasn't shared a thing since yesterday, which is unusual as he posts all day usually...

wonder if it's because Scarlett and his ex have battered someone?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooh ! Tina is trouble I reckon… she attacked Ryan’s car I don’t think she is all sweetness and light!

Scarlett is spoilt and must be involved in this …basically a pair of chavs!

Will old Tina be suspended by Corrie?!?

I'm sorry but as a mum. I'd have done exactly what Tina did. Regardless of what happened. No one would be ganging up on my daughter in front of me

Reactions: 14
I'm a mum too...

but Tina has history of being a loony and unhinged with her baseball bat.

Maybe it was Scarlett and Tina ganging up on the others

Reactions: 4
I'm a mum too...

but Tina has history of being a loony and unhinged with her baseball bat.

Maybe it was Scarlett and Tina ganging up on the others
From the footage she's trying to stop it. I stand by what I said. I hope she doesn't get into any trouble

Reactions: 6
Regardless of the situation 40 year old grown women can’t go putting teenagers in headlocks. I’d be surprised if the parents don’t complain and get her suspended

• Heart
It's funny how other tabloids have painted her as the villain and others the victim. The video evidence is clear that she only acted in self defence after being physically attacked herself. Now the rumour mill has started saying that this will end her career. She's been tried, convicted and yet not even had a chance to utter a word to say what lead up to this or give it context. I wish her well and hope she rides out the negative press by others being put out there.
Another case of failure of common sense in our country.

Reactions: 7
The Mail are saying now it was an organised fight outside her home. In that case maybe Scarlett isn’t so innocent if she agreed to that

then Tina came out because she was losing and got one in a headlock ...

speaks volumes that Ryan who is never of IG, still hasn't posted once today

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but as a mum. I'd have done exactly what Tina did. Regardless of what happened. No one would be ganging up on my daughter in front of me
Me too !.but unfortunately this doesn't meet the narrative of this thread.🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If it was an organised fight… did some girls turn up to attack Scarlett? She might not have agreed to it, she might be getting bullied.
Happened to my daughter when she was 14, I was at work but 4 kids turned up at my door and were threatening her. Luckily my mother in law was there and chased them all away.