Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy is so thick, the first Ryan she’s tagged in this, in the caption, isn’t even her bf, and is some random German/California private account who happens to also be called Ryan Thomas.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Is that normal to expect a 4 year old to go to sleep at 7pm and not be allowed into his parents room until 7am?? I understand they are tired when he gets up early? But he’s 4 ffs!!!

Reactions: 6
Of course they had to pop by The Ivy for lunch, Jesus the clientele must hate them with guffawing Ryan and his surgically attached skating trophy, and tantrum Roman yelling at everyone.

Nice sedate lunch for the other diners…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Lucy officially announced her permanent move to Manchester yet or is she still claiming to be living between there and Essex?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She made a massive deal when asked in her Q&As that she was splitting her time and never leaving Essex then all of a sudden sees perm in Manchester. She must of know surely as Roman would have needed to apply for schools so I’m guessing it would have been on the radar for a year a least. Just weird when she announces everything else she was so cagey about it when really she was always moving up north so why not say?

She made a massive deal when asked in her Q&As that she was splitting her time and never leaving Essex then all of a sudden sees perm in Manchester. She must of know surely as Roman would have needed to apply for schools so I’m guessing it would have been on the radar for a year a least. Just weird when she announces everything else she was so cagey about it when really she was always moving up north so why not say?
I always got the impression she didn’t really want to go or wasn’t 100% about it. Maybe that’s why

Reactions: 5
The way she expects her followers to believe she lost weight/maintains her size 6 self is by doing those exercises in her living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
her exercise routine is for pensioners at a holiday resort.

I personally think she under eats to stay so slim

Reactions: 9
her exercise routine is for pensioners at a holiday resort.

I personally think she under eats to stay so slim
We've seen some of her portion sizes and they're smaller than her son's. She always looks a bit gaunt around the face and neck too - not a picture of health, more like someone who is under-nourished.

Reactions: 12
As much as I don’t like Ryan and think he’s a cocky twit, he handled that message well because I think he believes it too. I reckon he does think that Greg would have won it, so good for him for being gracious about it.
I actually think he came across well on Dancing on Ice and if i didn’t know anything about him, I wouldn’t have minded him. But unfortunately I know that he’s a loud mouth, thinks he and his brothers are above everyone else and shows way too much of his kids on social media so I still don’t like him lol

Reactions: 17
I think he only came across well as he had a down to earth skating partner

Reactions: 1
Have any of you seen the article about Tina? She tried to break up a fight with some teenage girls and end up putting one in a headlock

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think he only came across well as he had a down to earth skating partner
I actually thought he would have been worse with her as a partner coz she seemed to blow smoke up his arse and was so excited to have him as a partner lol
---
Have any of you seen the article about Tina? She tried to break up a fight with some teenage girls and end up putting one in a headlock
Oooh no…. Off to google!!

I actually thought he would have been worse with her as a partner coz she seemed to blow smoke up his arse and was so excited to have him as a partner lol
---

Oooh no…. Off to google!!
Some people on the Corrie thread think it sounds like Scarlett on the audio saying “don’t touch my mum”

Reactions: 1