Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Just a busy mum haha!! Busy with her one child not worrying about money taking photos of yourself does not make you busy. Her Instagram is more funny than anything and I’m not laughing with her she lives in another world!
I hate it when zelebs refer to them self as busy mums, when their jobs involve nothing but posting a few pictures online and promoting some shit nobody wants. Imagine if they were real busy mums with real jobs. They wouldn’t know what’s hit them.

Reactions: 9

Jmtxox

I was waiting for a thread about Lucy!
I have had to unfollow, as much as i get its adorable you have a new baby. However, its all she talks about - its like an obsession (maybe its because im not a mum i just dont get it)
She is so boring, and her voice gets on my nerves now!

Penny for them

Chatty Member
I mean!!! rocking your baby all dressed up in hallway ready to bolt!if you love you're baby more than yourself you just wouldn't film this. If you love yourself more than you're baby you probably would. His bed time where he wants to feel safe and loved and his mummy is eyeing up the camera. Just why 🤯

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I finally unfollowed today, life is boring enough at the moment, I don’t need anymore by watching someone who shows what her kid eats for every single meal! I don’t give a shit what anyone else eats why should I care about what he eats 😂

• Haha

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I think breast feeding can be exhausting, I certainly found it towards the end, even though it was only a couple of feeds or so a day. I had a hungry boy with big appetite, my friend breast fed and played with her hormones the whole time and felt on edge and as soon as she stopped at a year she felt like herself again, sometimes I think Lucy shared some of these experiences and they can help others. I think if more people with Lucy’s influence on social media shared these things then it would really help other mums, especially those that are first time or like at the moment with no network around other than social media, I also guess some don’t share for being judged either way. If they don’t they are bragging, if they do they are moaning! I think having a baby during lock down, even with a good support network on the end of the phone must still be really hard and lonely at the moment.
Lucy sharing her experiences MAY help others but I don’t think she’s been honest. She’s literally changed her story and experience to suit whatever she’s selling or advertising on a certain day. It’s the same with how Roman sleeps or how he’s being fed. It’s so disingenuous.

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Does this mean that Lucy will actually he spending some time in Manchester and not making Ryan choose between his children? She probably told him she’d only do it if they got a new house. I don’t believe that the house was a surprise for one minute - Lucy is far too high maintenance for that.

• Wow

Shouldntbutineedto

Seriously mum shaming for this is below the low. Breast feeding doesn’t happen to some, some find it easy, some find it easier than they thought and carry on for ages and some plan and to feed and struggle but persist and so on. Judging a mum for how they feed their baby, breast feeding or bottle feeding, is totally below the belt and you should be ashamed at yourself for judging Lucy or any other mum for that reason. Great for you that you managed that but some mums don’t find it easy and people can choose when or how long for they feed their baby. It’s people like you that can make mums feel ashamed for not being able to feed their baby or for stopping when they are ready to stop. FYI I struggled first time but was very much go with the flow and chose to bottle feed and 2nd baby was really easy but stopped just before a year because I was ready to stop. You know what though for a lot of women it is hard work and draining as every women is different as is every child.
It was a genuine question as I don’t know anybody who’s breastfed so all experiences I know of are those online, who either just got on with it or those, like Lucy who seem to talk about it non stop- good and bad. To me, I don’t care how babies are fed, as long as they are. In fact there was no judgement in my post. I have never turned my nose up at anybody for choosing formula and I could easily be as offended at your insinuation that I have. I quite clearly stated that I don’t have the answer to why rates are so low, just offered an opinion.
I’m not talking about the cases where there are problems such as tongue tie, allergies etc. I do know that that can be a problem. I’m asking about the actual act of feeding if you don’t have any of these issues. I know I’m fortunate to have had no such thing to deal with, but that is exactly why I asked the question in the first place.Its interesting to know what the problems actually are other than hearing people just claim ‘it’s difficult’, ‘it’s hard’.

I cannot believe it’s just been that easy to find out exactly where they live. That’s terrifying to be honest 😳 they’ve made such a big mistake doing that.
I do think it’s scary the same thing happened to me. We put our house up for sale and someone I worked with managed to find it based on what my dining room looked like (from teams calls), knowing I lived in a certain area and that my house went up for sale that week! Must have searched all of Rightmove until they spotted my dining room!

However these two are dumb and dumber you think with being ‘famous’ they wouldn’t share so much. Like what the front of the house looks like but they can’t resist bragging.Like another post said they are probably only posting so much to get freebies

• Wow

Kermitsbuisness

IF you’re going to get someone in to do your Christmas decorations for you

1) don’t splash it all over Instagram, especially when we are in the middle of a pandemic (when so many people are worried about how they will afford even the most basic of Christmases) and lockdown (where people haven’t seen their families in months but hey someone decorating your tree for you is obviously essential)

2) try and justify yourself by saying that you are a ‘busy working mama’

Lucy, you’re LAZY. Plain and simple. Busy working mamas are those who are out of the house from morning until night, quick tea bath and bed for the kids. Who have to try and find time during their working day to express milk for their babies who they barely see. You try and be relatable but you fall on your face every.single.time.
So true. Doing a couple of workouts a week at home in front of a camera and taking a couple of pictures of products you have been gifted does not make you a ‘working mama’, you are an unemployed mum with a couple of hobbies

• Haha
god her shoulders and collarbones should not stick out like that. she looks so thin, almost unhealthily thin. When she shows her food, it seems like she doesn't consume much more than Roman and then exercises too. I swear she also sucks herself in when she takes those pics to make herself look thinner. I'm not sure she's the best image new mums should see, in fact i think a lot mums should steer clear of her with her constant bragging about BFing, romans diet and romans sleep. She is quite annoying.

XxmfxX

Her saying Roman doesnt get any sugar is laughable 😂 she literally posted about him eating CHOCOLATE chip pancakes this morning and those pouches are full of sugar too 🤦‍♀️ theres nothing wrong with allowing little sweet treats so why is she acting as if its a sin. Dick

Lilykins

VIP Member
I just find it odd that Lucy has come back down south when it literally seems that whatever it is she does every day she could do in Manchester. You’d think she’d want to support her partner right now, and to have her son around him too.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
She looks like she is trying too hard to shake off the TOWIE 'fart on Mario's nob' look and trying to keep up with the 'I'm a classy Mum who breastfeeds' look

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
She’s just done a story and then said oh I can’t wait for the click bait headlines .... thinks a lot of herself doesn’t she... your not that relevant Lucy so I don’t think daily mail or sun will be snapping that story up
God forbid she had a real job where she had to get herself ready, the baby ready and out the door for 7am like a lot of us, my heart bleeds for Lucy 😂

• Heart
No and I thought it was terrible she didn’t

To be fair, does she have to? Half the time, these celebs jump on the 'grief bandwagon' and tweet platitudes just for attention. Just because Lucy hasn't mentioned it doesn't mean she hasn't passed on her condolences privately. Not everything has to be on show (although I appreciate most of her life is).

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Working is debatable. I’d like to see her work in an office 8:30-5:30 every day and have to get King Roman to and from nursery / childminders and still find time to cook him dinner and do all of the housework and washing etc
Do you reckon if she did work in an office she'd sit on an exercise ball?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
Did she really upload a selfie on the day of Ryan’s dads funeral/Memorial Day? Sorry but this is VERY disrespectful, she is so out of touch with reality it’s unbelievable! 😕

Reactions: 8